Reminder Secure

Upload download area

Renton is off-line
19 October 2011 05:59
Renton
Photographer
Renton
London

I was just having a chat to a model over coffee and we were talking about images and the transfer of them. I was wondering if it would be handy to have an upload and download option on the websites for sharing Hi Res images with models after a shoot. No excuses for DVDs being lost in the post or emails bouncing. I guess it would be a similar sort of situation as yousendit but no need to share email or postal addresses and you can keep it all on site.

Just a thought.

Mansell is off-line
19 October 2011 06:36
Mansell
Photographer
Mansell
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Quote from Renton
I was just having a chat to a model over coffee and we were talking about images and the transfer of them. I was wondering if it would be handy to have an upload and download option on the websites for sharing Hi Res images with models after a shoot. No excuses for DVDs being lost in the post or emails bouncing. I guess it would be a similar sort of situation as yousendit but no need to share email or postal addresses and you can keep it all on site. Just a thought.

+1
The digital camera is a great invention because it allows us to reminisce. Instantly.

BirminghamTog is off-line
19 October 2011 06:53
JBC
Photographer
JBC
Birmingham

Sounds like a great idea to me too !

35 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
apriluk chandni23 Damm08 ryansd speed84 Superhawk8
ALANOMNIA antonart Blancho BOBREEVES davejarvis diphoto ElegantCaptures geronimo GerryS2 gwentman James7799 Ladiesman lify Mattcairns MIB mlp modelboutique NeilScott oscar philippahh PhilStorm poah riddell RupertRudd siwalters steveh32 Thunder_Photos Vapourtrail wacTony