Reminder Secure

Upload download area

Renton is off-line
19 October 2011 05:59
Renton
Photographer
Renton
London

I was just having a chat to a model over coffee and we were talking about images and the transfer of them. I was wondering if it would be handy to have an upload and download option on the websites for sharing Hi Res images with models after a shoot. No excuses for DVDs being lost in the post or emails bouncing. I guess it would be a similar sort of situation as yousendit but no need to share email or postal addresses and you can keep it all on site.

Just a thought.

Mansell is off-line
19 October 2011 06:36
Mansell
Photographer
Mansell
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Quote from Renton
I was just having a chat to a model over coffee and we were talking about images and the transfer of them. I was wondering if it would be handy to have an upload and download option on the websites for sharing Hi Res images with models after a shoot. No excuses for DVDs being lost in the post or emails bouncing. I guess it would be a similar sort of situation as yousendit but no need to share email or postal addresses and you can keep it all on site. Just a thought.

+1
The digital camera is a great invention because it allows us to reminisce. Instantly.

BirminghamTog is off-line
19 October 2011 06:53
JBC
Photographer
JBC
Birmingham

Sounds like a great idea to me too !

33 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Damm08 Lushlolly sarahjane1 Shhimblond Silkythighslou Superhawk8 toxicinnocence
Andyphotography BobWright Cole96 dirkus dorrian frankpht gazzer59 hylander iestyn jonnar42 kaosrox keltica lysander mrdl Ncp Richard99 rod_m99 rscott360 RupertRudd stephenmuddell steveh32 swalsh58 visions11 woody
ThePhotographyStudios