Reminder Secure

Tips for gaining weight and curves?

25 July 2012 05:29
paule
Photographer

Quote from AbiHillModel
From my former PT/Guru's Nutrition guide. If you want to jiggle and be wobbly then carb away, if you want healthy, toned curves then take note (and don't ditch the gym!) "Rule #2—Just because you're bulking doesn't mean you can be fat. Eat crap—look crap—perform crap. Your body is a machine akin to a high performance sports car —both are required to perform to their best. You wouldn?t fuel a Ferrari race car with poor quality fuel—the same applies to your body. Yes, calories are important, but that doesn't give you permission to book a season ticket at McDonalds. Ideally you want your food sources to come from clean sources containing quality nutrients, so make sure your diet contains quality whole grain carbohydrates, lean proteins, and plenty of nutrients and minerals from fresh vegetables. If you feel like you need the odd fast food or sweets fix, have a cheat meal once every 2 weeks or so. This is a chance to 'treat yourself' and rid the cravings you've been having." Eat healthy, but eat more. And tailor your excercise to suit.

At last..

The only thing that gives ALL of us shape is muscle ( we all have them, it doesn't mean you will look like Arnie ) tone your bod and the shape will appear.  The rest is just skin, tendons & ligaments.... and fat... they give NO shape at all.

Eat well, train well and as you want a softer curve, I'm guessing.. you can even eat a few treats without too much problem.

01 August 2012 12:49
AbiHillModel
Model

Quote from paule
At last..

The only thing that gives ALL of us shape is muscle ( we all have them, it doesn't mean you will look like Arnie ) tone your bod and the shape will appear.  The rest is just skin, tendons & ligaments.... and fat... they give NO shape at all.

Eat well, train well and as you want a softer curve, I'm guessing.. you can even eat a few treats without too much problem.

I spent too long at Loughborough uni not to speak sense when it comes to sport and nutrition
http://www.wix.com/abihill/official

10 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Chebella91 fionafelony mandymack
1884photo grahamsphotography JohnBaikie Lava_foto simont TheStudioMK Whitehorsephotography