Reminder Secure

Lost my 'look'?

15 October 2011 12:00
Quirky
Model

Haha thanks for the advice guys.

I think what part of it is aswell is that my look makes me look a bit... feminine, push overy, and because I know I lack confidence it shows - and as a trainee teacher with some very bad pupils - its not good to show that lack of confidence.

I knew I was more confident with shorter hair so I guess thats what part of it is. I am going to look at some more edgy cuts so that I can grow it but it gives me a sense of style with it too.

Thanks guys!

17 October 2011 16:43
BaileyK
Model

You look great!
x

21 October 2011 08:56
Quirky
Model

Aw just seen this, thanks missy!

squodge photography is off-line
24 October 2011 07:56
squodge
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
squodge
London
London

I think your current look is extremely cute and quirky... well, it definitely lives up to your old moniker QuirkyButCute. With some bold red lippy, a skull & crossbones dress, and a black umbrella with white polka dots, you'd be an adorable alternative pin-up girl. In other words, come and shoot with me again
There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who do not.

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AdelineE Alicestar DareMeDD ElleLaura RoxyMendez
AlfieJones copperbronze Domnumberone ellessephotography eyecandiphotography Feklin frogley GlasgowPhotographer Hioctane idubai2018 Jan77 JohnDentonPhoto Kjoservices mauricesimagery mike0048 peterh redbaron rscott360 Shootonlocation Steveharratt Swyftie WellandPhoto Willjamieson
prpstudios shahab