The new members list

David Heels is off-line
06 October 2011 09:41
Crippen
Photographer
Crippen
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

When you roll over the new members (and updated members) list, on the right hand side of the screen on the main page, you get a little bit of info, without having to actually open the newbie's page. All good. But is there any chance of adding an avatar/headshot to this as well, please?

I'm definitely not one of the 'fresh meat' brigade, but I do like to check out a few of the new members (photographers and models), each day just in case there's anyone who really stands out.

An avatar pic would save time

Thank you
Dave

Paul Hodson is off-line
06 October 2011 11:32
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Gee - you must be really short of time if you can't spare a handful of clicks a day! smiley
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Portfolios4U is off-linePlatinum Member
18 October 2011 09:36
Gordon
Photographer
Gordon
Conwy
Abergele

Quote from Crippen
When you roll over the new members (and updated members) list, on the right hand side of the screen on the main page, you get a little bit of info, without having to actually open the newbie's page. All good. But is there any chance of adding an avatar/headshot to this as well, please?

Its already there just click manage profile and drop down to home page setting and click yes to show user thumbnails. Don't forget to save your settings

The King of fancy dress

David Heels is off-line
18 October 2011 09:58
Crippen
Photographer
Crippen
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Opps. Thanks you. I never knew that was there.

Cheers Gordon

Dave

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs missminiskirt Vickiej
abouncer Add_barkaway antoinewynn Chadite Cheshunt83 cliffc Don_Dark James7799 johntisbury Kjoservices Ladiesman mamamiya mghphoto MIB natkins NigelAdams Nunude Phiesta1 Photojames43 redwrenstudios Scotography Studio4 thelook Thunder_Photos whitepython