Reminder Secure

mistake with hair

06 October 2011 02:08
Charlie_Madd1986
Model
This member has been suspended

Yesterday morning I had longish brown hair and it was great.

i got it in my head i should go blond, cause I've been blond before and fancied a change since losing weight and had it cut to my shoulders.

I love the cut but the colour is a disaster, the hairdresser did it beautifully I just realise now how I suit being darker.

Anyway,how long should I reasonably wait to correct this? 6-8 weeks ?

I don't want to ruin my hair by dyeing it all the time,
char

Jenna Lou is off-line
06 October 2011 03:59
DamagedRoses1987
Model
DamagedRoses1987
Rhondda Cynon Taf
Aberdare

Yeh I'd wait if I were you. As they tend to advise leaving it at least 6-8 weeks before you dye it again xx

06 October 2011 05:25
BaileyK
Model

Wait a good while or your hair will be munted.
You don't want that

Artemis Fauna is off-lineSilver Member
06 October 2011 05:59
ArtemisFauna
Model
ArtemisFauna
Bedfordshire
Great Barford

Meh, I have dyed mine again on the same day in a panic-! Lol. It was fine after for me
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

06 October 2011 06:04
BaileyK
Model

Quote from Artemis_D5
Meh, I have dyed mine again on the same day in a panic-! Lol. It was fine after for me

Its not the same for everyone.
I guess if you have looked after your hair then its fine.
If you straighten/curl it to death and nuke it with heat etc then I would leave it a while.

06 October 2011 08:36
Charlie_Madd1986
Model

i dont use lots of heat on my hair only 2 times a week do i straighten it and i use special heat protection from salon but i think as i paid quite a bit i will keep colour for the 6-8 week period.

AndyG is off-line
06 October 2011 12:37
gilliac
Photographer

Bristol

There's no need to be hasty; it's not a case of life or death. I would wait a few weeks, in the meantime you may get to like it when you get used to seeing it in the mirror.

06 October 2011 13:00
Serena
Model

Quote from Artemis_D5

I'd go back and ask them if they can reverse it safely and satisfactorily.  There's nothing worse than hating one's hair.
Fun, friendly and experienced mature model with lively personality and youthful figure!

Jesfish is off-line
06 October 2011 13:33
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

I've changed me hair colour 3 times in one day.  I'm far too impatient to wait!

07 October 2011 14:08
Charlie_Madd1986
Model

Quote from Serena
I'd go back and ask them if they can reverse it safely and satisfactorily.  There's nothing worse than hating one's hair.

its not their fault the cut is great colour is nice, i just dont like it compared to my dark hair.
I've washed it now and getting used to it, just need to change my makeup, using a nice blue eye shadow suits the blond.... my usual pale lips/dark eyes makes me look washed out with this blond hair.

15 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Just_Janine mandymack
Andrew88 ATDIMAGES cps evopro Gaudinio GGDP_Photography grahamsphotography just_lez LGI paletesdeluz Philski Platidonio rscott360