Reminder Secure

Beginners Glamour Day Workshop Sat Oct 8th - LAPSED.

Pixel8 Studio is off-lineSilver Member
30 September 2011 05:09
pixel8
Studio
pixel8
Hampshire
Gosport

After such a successful group day on the 18th September I have now organised a beginners day for photographers of any ability, but total beginners in glamour.

With just 4 photographers the day will begin at 11am here at the studio when we will travel off to our outdoor location where we will use daylight balanced with on camera flash, the first thing any photographer needs to know to give their outdoor pictures that professional sparkle. Please read my feedback on here and on my website to see how I have built a reputation for giving high quality tutoring allowing individual creativity in a relaxed and friendly way.

Then we will have lunch in a local hostelry for an hour, a chance to chat and go over what we did that morning. Then back to the Studio for 2.45 to work with the studio lighting. How to switch on and adjust the lights, using a flash meter and using different light set ups will all be explained in full. The model for the day will be the lovely Sammi Jo.

She is a fabulous model, very patient and understanding, but also very professional and capable of producing some fabulous images.

At the end of the day you will have some great images, a knowledge of using on camera Flash outdoors, studio flash with a firm grounding of working with a glamour model.

Although Glamour based there will also be an opportunity to produce some figure nude in style pictures.

The fee is £150 for the full day finishing at 6pm including lunch. This full day with tuition is the same price as the usual cost of 2 hours with a glamour model in most studios.

Book via the page 
http://www.pixel-8.biz/beginners.html 

There are 2 places left.

Paul
Sammi Jo

Pixel8 Studio is off-lineSilver Member
02 October 2011 10:41
pixel8
Studio
pixel8
Hampshire
Gosport

Just one place left guys! Cheaper than just 2 hours in an average studio with a model!

Paul

Richard Matthews is off-lineSilver Member
02 October 2011 14:58
rhmatthews
Photographer
rhmatthews
Wiltshire
Swindon

You'll learn so much in 1 day the problem will be remembering it all.

And Sammi Jo is one of the best models to help you learn .... patient, fun and drop dead gorgeous

That Guy is off-line
02 October 2011 20:45
lxstuart
Photographer
lxstuart
Hertfordshire
St Albans

Quote from pixel8
Just one place left guys!

Not anymore cheeky

david-photography is off-lineSilver Member
23 November 2011 10:46
davidphotography
Photographer
davidphotography
Hampshire
Portsmouth/Southampton

Any more sessions coming up?

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
celebrateeverymoment
antoinewynn bengie clarmike D_H_P diphoto Don_Dark Edenbailey eosfan Essexjohn gshocker30 imageatthemill JohnDentonPhoto kennmac1957 Lenz MIB mrdl Njsphotography orca_photography panda49 plld psn Thunder_Photos Twilightphotography xcellent