This thread is being watched by 2 people
lillithinbloom is off-line
29 September 2011 12:38
Lillith_in_Bloom
Photographer
Lillith_in_Bloom
Swansea
Swansea

Im sure you know the way to nicks facebook fleur.

29 September 2011 12:46
RobGolding
Photographer

Quote from Iconic
mabee someone should email gileseyy

Read up a few posts, a post by Bob.

29 September 2011 13:19
Serena
Model

Quote from Fleur_du_Mal
So ... how did this happen then?  Did you maybe borrow the entire camera?  Or is one (or both) of you maybe misremembering?

Hello there - it happened all by accident.   Mr. Giles and my hubby were both living in Warrington at the time and it was just a lovely impromptu evening when we had been invited round for a drink and I really enjoyed myself.    It doesn't matter if people don't like to believe me.  It doesn't detract at all from what was a lovely memory.  Those who know me well appreciate my truthfulness and integrity.  I will not return to this thread again.
Fun, friendly and experienced mature model with lively personality and youthful figure!

29 September 2011 15:37
TeddyB
Photographer

Who is this Nick Giles, anyway? I can't find his profile on Purestorm. Although his shots of the model in the helmet are excellent. I like shot number 2.

Ted
You know what's there. Waiting. Beyond that beach. Immortality! Take it! It's yours!

29 September 2011 18:44
BaileyK
Model

F**k sake, I wish people would shut the f**k up and let River have her port review god sake.

eymc275 is off-line
29 September 2011 19:04
eymc275
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
eymc275
Hertfordshire
Hemel Hempstead, Huddersfield, Manchester, London

It's a huge shame that this PORTFOLIO REVIEW thread has been so badly derailed by a few members who should know better and have more respect for other members.

I wish/hope the moderators can see this and clean up this thread as River does not deserve to have her thread wrecked in this manner.
Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.

Misty is off-line
29 September 2011 19:18
misty_model
Model
misty_model
Merseyside
Wirral

Quote from eymc275
It's a huge shame that this PORTFOLIO REVIEW thread has been so badly derailed by a few members who should know better and have more respect for other members. I wish/hope the moderators can see this and clean up this thread as River does not deserve to have her thread wrecked in this manner.

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UK wide petite, flexible, professional dancer/model working to nude levels

Peter Roach is off-lineGold Member
29 September 2011 19:39
flashysnapper
Photographer
flashysnapper
Staffordshire
burton on trent

Quote from eymc275
It's a huge shame that this PORTFOLIO REVIEW thread has been so badly derailed by a few members who should know better and have more respect for other members. I wish/hope the moderators can see this and clean up this thread as River does not deserve to have her thread wrecked in this manner.

+1 googol

Jaye  is off-line
29 September 2011 21:25
jessicard
Model
This member has been reset to pending
jessicard
Vale of Glamorgan
Cardiff

Love number 2. You're such a pretty thing! Remind me of someone famous but I can never think who...
http://jayerose.tumblr.com/

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
30 September 2011 01:27
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from eymc275

Welcome to Purestorm
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

7 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Klara
android_man iestyn peteb steveh32 Studio4 timwalton42