Chrissie Red is off-line
29 September 2011 05:13
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Quote from ChristianScott
I'm not talking to you..you look beautiful though. I'm friends with Nick though and have never seen evidence of him and serena working together. I don't think he would. However..I would like to shoot some Behind the scenes of that shoot :-)

Thats because Serena is talking out of her arse, Nick has never worked with her..
I have a feeling she is maybe not his type - to old and smiley.

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
29 September 2011 05:29
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from ChristianScott
... have never seen evidence of him and serena working together. I don't think he would.

Last night the Beast of Warrington offered me £1000 if I can unearth a genuine art-nude photograph which he has taken of the lady as he is pretty convinced, even though from time to time alcohol dulls his senses, that he has never shot her himself - though he does remember Mr Stanford borrowing one of his lenses to shoot her when the couple visited his residence.

As a monkey would buy me enough Tempranillo to last through most of next month I'd be willing to go halves on that grand if anyone can supply one of said art-nude images of the lady which we can pin on the Beast. PM me.

Bob

Christian Scott is off-lineSilver Member
29 September 2011 05:35
ChristianScott
Photographer
ChristianScott
Merseyside
Wallasey

Photoshop is booting up as we speak :-D

29 September 2011 07:22
Button
Model

Great shots River.

Re Serena: *shakes head*.... Dear dear.
http://button.moonfruit.com

Pyretta Blaze is off-line
29 September 2011 09:20
PyrettaBlaze
Model
PyrettaBlaze
Swansea
Swansea

Why Serena would lie is really beyond me?

On the subject of the pictures- River you look STUNNING but I don't see the point on putting images up of levels that you no longer do. The mask shots I think are the weakest as to much of you is hidden.
I'm not an artist, I'm a work of art.

Ciaran Whyte is off-line
29 September 2011 09:27
ciaran
Photographer
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
ciaran
Dublin

Quote from PyrettaBlaze
Why Serena would lie is really beyond me?

And yet.. she hasn't replied or shown the pictures
http://www.thewonderoflight.com

29 September 2011 09:46
Serena
Model

Quote from Chrissie_Red
Thats because Serena is talking out of her arse, Nick has never worked with her..
I have a feeling she is maybe not his type - to old and smiley.

Hi everyone.  Had a pm from a lady who said people were unsure about me working with Nick. 

It was about 4 years ago and I went along to his house in Warrington and we had a lovely impromptu shoot and he did some lovely art-nude pictures of me sitting with a lamp in his living room.  My husband came along too (he's a photographer on here too) and along with Nick and a friend of Nick's we had a really nice evening.  I've just been hunting around on my computer for the images but because they are 4 years old I am having a problem finding them after all this time.  They were really lovely poses and I would have loved to have done another lengthy shoot with him but he never offered.  I think, as someone has mentioned, he tends not to work with mature models but I did enjoy seeing the results of his pictures and I think - at that time - he could have got some brill pictures if I'd had another shoot at a later date.

I still believe his work was at its best during the 'grain barn' period - that isn't a character assassination - just a comment, and I'm still rather sad about some of his unwarranted comments to me on threads here which were in many cases detrimental and unjustified. 

If I ever manage to find the 'lamp' pictures (he never added his logo) I will put them up.  In the meantime I have found one taken that same night by my husband which is now on my profile.

I sincerely hope everyone who works with Mr.G in the future has a wonderful time.  Can't say fairer than that.

A final comment - and this is ingrained in stone - I am a very honest lady and only a nitwit would say they had worked with someone if they hadn't.  A nitwit I am not.  The pictures were taken, at the time he made some very nice compliments, and - as I said earlier in this reply - it was a very entertaining and pleasant evening with an imprompu shoot thrown in for good measure.
Fun, friendly and experienced mature model with lively personality and youthful figure!

BladeRunner is off-line
29 September 2011 10:15
Steve_Stanford
Photographer
Steve_Stanford
Cheshire
Warrington

Quote from Bob
Last night the Beast of Warrington offered me £1000 if I can unearth a genuine art-nude photograph which he has taken of the lady as he is pretty convinced, even though from time to time alcohol dulls his senses, that he has never shot her himself - though he does remember Mr Stanford borrowing one of his lenses to shoot her when the couple visited his residence.

As a monkey would buy me enough Tempranillo to last through most of next month I'd be willing to go halves on that grand if anyone can supply one of said art-nude images of the lady which we can pin on the Beast. PM me.

Bob

I can confirm that Mr Giles did in fact shoot Serena, I was there but didn't have any equipment with me, hence nothing to put a borrowed lens on. If someone is lying or talking out of their arses it's those who have been prompted to do so.

Steve

Fleur du Mal is off-lineSilver Member
29 September 2011 11:50
Fleur_du_Mal
Model
This member has been reset to pending
Fleur_du_Mal
Derbyshire
Derby

Quote from Serena
In the meantime I have found one taken that same night by my husband which is now on my profile.

Quote from Steve_Stanford
I was there but didn't have any equipment with me, hence nothing to put a borrowed lens on.

So ... how did this happen then?  Did you maybe borrow the entire camera?  Or is one (or both) of you maybe misremembering?

Mr P to Fleur: "Oh, are you the cleavage lady?" www.badflower.co.uk

ICONIC :P is off-line
29 September 2011 12:10
Iconic
Photographer
Iconic
Lincolnshire
Grimsby

Quote from Fleur_du_Mal
So ... how did this happen then?  Did you maybe borrow the entire camera?  Or is one (or both) of you maybe misremembering?

mabee someone should email gileseyy
pissing purestorm off since 2009

36 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AmberBray bonni_cuffs Craigchesham danixhale missminiskirt Olivia01
abouncer chicimages ChrisD cliffc david1500 davidn ElegantCaptures gshocker30 Hioctane Hipstoresk James7799 Kjoservices Lumen MIB Nelson1983 nickdandalos paulj1980 Pegasuspics peteb Pictureimage RupertRudd sniffer StuartCollinsPhoto Thestarglider violins Vltavakrtek wacTony WellandPhoto Willjamieson zbojan