Reminder Secure

Seeking dancing pole - can collect within London

25 September 2011 15:47
Tansy_Blue
Model

(Also, Misty, I just found a sideways video of you from 2010 dancing to Iris! I'm assuming that was a homage/reference to Ms Cane? I thought you looked wonderful by the way.)
"The poetic, the scientific, the erotic - why should the imagination care which master it serves?" - Ian McEwan

Lucy Lu is off-lineGold Member
25 September 2011 18:26
lucylulu
Model
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
lucylulu
Hampshire
Southampton/London

RPoles are great, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GSJFMpdjEw&feature=share, these are what they use wherei go, but we used to use xpoles just recently changed!

Misty is off-line
26 September 2011 05:05
misty_model
Model
misty_model
Merseyside
Wirral

Argh you found that?! Yes that is me, that was my winning routine from the Welsh Heat of the National Pole Divas comp. Actually it wasn't intended to be a homage at all, I've danced to that song in performances for years, since about 2004 when my DJ ex used to play it for me, and literally threw that routine together in a week so chose the song, then realized Felix had used it. Was a bit worried about being compared tbh!!!

I hate that video the tricks are so poor in it, I was really disappointed with my performance but I came joint first with Karen Chaundy who was a world finalist about a month before so I must have done something right, or the judges were high!!! Am competing again next year in about 5 national comps and getting a showreel done of all my new stuff so will have some shiny new vids soon and hopefully this one will disappear and be forgotten about lol!!
UK wide petite, flexible, professional dancer/model working to nude levels

26 September 2011 10:31
Tansy_Blue
Model

I have to say that I found the "oops" when you dropped the fan at the end very endearing.

Please post the showreel when you get it, would love to see it.

The really exciting thing about pole for me is that I know that I'll never be a really excellent ballet dancer or gymnast or any of those things becaues you have to start so young and it takes so long; but you get videos like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY6Z47 - she says she's been doing it 16 months! If I could do that within 3 years I'd be happy.
"The poetic, the scientific, the erotic - why should the imagination care which master it serves?" - Ian McEwan

Melissa Tongue is off-lineSilver Member
26 September 2011 13:45
xxmrmthxx
Model
xxmrmthxx
Oxfordshire
Henley-on-thames

Arghhh i wish you'd known you wanted one sooner as i sold my xpole for £100 at the beginning of the year!!!

Nina Terror is off-line
26 September 2011 18:29
NinaDee
Model
NinaDee
Greater Manchester
Bolton

I 2nd the xpole, I've seen some on ebay go for about half price before. I'm so jealous, really want a pole at home, but living in the center means that ceilings are made of paper lol. Would go straight through it. x

26 September 2011 18:39
Tansy_Blue
Model

The video of the R pole showed it not attaching to the ceiling - that might work for you?

Nina Terror is off-line
26 September 2011 19:02
NinaDee
Model
NinaDee
Greater Manchester
Bolton

I've had a look at those but cheapest I could find was £500 O_O

27 September 2011 03:12
Tansy_Blue
Model

O.O I didn't check the prices - that's A LOT of money.

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin Jessicaliu1993 natpenelope Natural_happy_girl SuzyMonty
antoinewynn bayford dby47 Don_Dark edwards ImageStyle mlp PhilStorm pvfb scott24 smphotographic Steveh32 stuartnoo Thunder_Photos totalpics TROY4
harbourstudio