This thread is currently locked
Claudia du Lac is off-line
19 September 2011 13:16
lorelai
Model
lorelai
Nottinghamshire
Kirkby In Ashfield

How about valid reasons for removing casting calls ?

Rather than this:

casting call removed
please do not use your model account to scout for models for work not on this site

You haven't explained what I did wrong, therefore how do I know not to do it again?

And from the message, the way I interpret it is that I am not allowed to ask other models to join a shoot? Surely thats silly? I don't understand.

And theres no way for me to ask anyone either.
All The Worlds A Stage And The Play Is Badly Cast

desyek is off-line
19 September 2011 13:29
desyek
Photographer
desyek
Mid Glamorgan

Did you scout for work for models who are not on this site?
Mr. Jelly! Mr. Jelly! Error at Address Number 6, Treacle Mine Road. Melon melon melon +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++ +++Whoops! Here comes the cheese! +++

Mansell is off-line
19 September 2011 14:01
Mansell
Photographer
Mansell
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

If you were casting for a model to work with yourself  (eg  for g/g shoot) that's ok.  If you acting as a third party to cast for work for models who are not members of this site, this isn't ok.

The message you got seems to imply the latter was the case or at least how the admins read it.

This is how I understand it works, I'm sure I'll be corrected by the wiser users of the forums if not.
The digital camera is a great invention because it allows us to reminisce. Instantly.

Chosin is a moderatorPlatinum Member
19 September 2011 14:21
Chosin
Model
Chosin
Hampshire

Please refer to the terms  and conditions of use
please also refer to the casting call guide lines
http://www.purestorm.com/forum/readThread.aspx?id=205193

I am old enough to say I have done it, and still young enough to do it again! ;}

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AnnThompson fashion29 Lusciousabi29
bengie BobWright Daveinsurrey Djanimation Don_Dark duncanjames freddie imageatthemill James7799 JOOPninja Ladiesman martin_03 marty55uk mg MIB mickhowarth nevillenev photomart siclews Thunder_Photos TonyNutley xcellent
harbourstudio