This thread is being watched by 2 people
Miss King is off-line
24 September 2011 16:41
MissKing
Model
MissKing
Clwyd
Mold

betty has got breaks pads now i wont be driving her just using clutch gears and handbrake like wednesday hee hee
It's Not Her Fault That She's So Irresistible www.misskingmodel.webs.com Twitter MissKingModel

Jonathan Frings is off-lineSilver Member
24 September 2011 17:14
jayesseff
Photographer
jayesseff
Flintshire
Mold

Looking forward to seeing you in the afternoon.

Miss King is off-line
25 September 2011 14:24
MissKing
Model
MissKing
Clwyd
Mold

Thanks Guys For Another Amazing Shoot xxxx
It's Not Her Fault That She's So Irresistible www.misskingmodel.webs.com Twitter MissKingModel

25 September 2011 14:31
kesse
Model

Was fab seeing you all x
available for glamour, fashion & promotions... can travel :) xxx

Colin Grist is off-linePlatinum Member
26 September 2011 01:40
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Cheshire
Chester

Thanks to everyone who came yesterday and special thanks to Harriet (MissKing), Natalie (nath8 and Rosy (RosyDoll) for all their hard work. Poor Rosy! I hope everyone was grateful for her spending 5 hours on the roof. Last but not least, it was excellent to see Fran (kesse) as always.

Watch out for news of the next event.
Arrrrgh!!! How did I get in here!?

26 September 2011 03:22
nath88
Model

I had a lovely day yesterday was nice to mingle with a few of you.

Looking forward to seeing some great shots.

Thanks to andy for being dragged off outside, nick and rob for spending about an hour setting lights up at the end and then me prefering the shots without the flash

Right, I best go find some cows! Oh and colin
Now Brunette...

38 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Candysugarrush Emmadunn1987 Kaylie Malika90 Mstopaz
bbphotos BCPhotography btnphil clearview_photography domnumberone flawless_photo freddie garryh4s GGDP_Photography GlasgowPhotographer grahamh imageatthemill JPV jskazza kerryyy92 Kiboko Kjoservices kzc23 Mattcairns MIB mlp Peter_d_photography Philski plld riddell robertsonshug rscott360 steveh32 Steveharratt stolenfaces tommynicoll vipimages
matt