Reminder Secure

Comments on a photo

This thread is being watched by 2 people
Melvyn Pettit is off-line
12 September 2011 15:29
MelPet
Photographer

Cambridgeshire

Rocket, I'm from the south. I'm struggling to like you, notwithstanding my geographical location.

Paul Hodson is off-line
12 September 2011 16:56
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from MelPet
Rocket, I'm from the south. I'm struggling to like you, notwithstanding my geographical location.

MelPet, I'm from the UK.  I'm struggling to understand him notwithstanding my geographical location.

Giving him the benefit of the doubt, I assume English is not his first language.
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Profile Pictures is off-line
12 September 2011 17:50
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Did Les Dawson have a brother?

12 September 2011 17:58
PUNKuate
Photographer

Quote from RocketMan
Oi Jimmy , oh Sorry , Punkuate.

Actually pretty funny that he deleted my comment. Pot. Kettle.

Photo removed ,

Wasn't removed earlier. You had decided to delete my comment that was my honest opinion of your work. Now, why would you do such a thing? Go on... tell us.
My name is "Lynn" or you can call me "Lynnie". Do NOT spell my name "Lynne" or I will smack you.

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Debbieann Jessicaliu1993 Samfx Speirs19
Add_barkaway Andy_B bninja djb1 flashharry image_ination James7799 john_at_tina_spice kimsandman2 MIB oro Photojames43 plymjack RJA_Photography robski RUPERT spphoto stevegosh steveh32 Steveharratt wacTony zzdigital