Reminder Secure

Cambridge social evening, Wednesday 5 October.

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Rod Macdonald is off-line
07 September 2011 14:38
rod_m99
Photographer
rod_m99
Cambridgeshire
Cambridge

We're planning another social evening in Cambridge from 7.30pm on Thursday Wednesday 5 October.

Venue's not yet decided on, but it will be a pub that does food.

Emma_Willis is off-line
07 September 2011 16:26
emmawillis
Model
emmawillis
Blaenau Gwent
Ebbw Vale, Wales

I should be there this time I'll see if I can drag my fiancée with me

Melvyn Pettit is off-line
07 September 2011 16:36
MelPet
Photographer

Cambridgeshire

I'll be interested, the first one in Bury was great.

07 September 2011 16:43
onebadpuppy
Photographer

Sorry if I appear rude, but the 5th of October falls on a Wednesday this year.

Profile Pictures is off-line
07 September 2011 20:56
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Clever puppy!

I'm good so far for either date I think though might be a late start due to earlier commitments. Should be good though.

08 September 2011 04:11
rod_m99
Photographer
rod_m99
Cambridgeshire
Cambridge

D'OH!!

Let's try it again...

We're planning another social evening in Cambridge from 7.30pm on Wednesday 5 October.

Venue's not yet decided on, but it will be a pub that does food.

08 September 2011 04:54
rod_m99
Photographer
rod_m99
Cambridgeshire
Cambridge

And many thanks to the mods for correcting the title of this post!

26 September 2011 17:00
rod_m99
Photographer
rod_m99
Cambridgeshire
Cambridge

The gathering will be at The Boathouse pub in Cambridge, from 7.30. Looking foward to seeing everyone there.

The Boathouse, 14 Chesterton Road, Cambridge CB4 3AX

Booze prices look average (wine a little cheaper than average); and next week they have Greene King IPA at about £2.70/pt.

Small bar snacks start at around £3.00; mains are all under a tenner, and there's a two for £9.95 deal on some mains.

If by some miracle we still have warm dry weather next week, there's some very pleasant outdoor seating overlooking the river. The bar areas indoors are pleasant, and if there's enough of us we may be able to have the function room.

The one drawback may be that Weds is open mike night at the Boathouse, but the manager reckons it won't drown out our chat!

And... the pub charges for the use of its carpark! £1.20 for two hours, £5.00 for longer. You can claim back parking up to £2.00 at the bar, so it's fortunate that there's a reasonable amount of free on-street parking nearby!

Melvyn Pettit is off-line
27 September 2011 04:46
MelPet
Photographer

Cambridgeshire

Looking forward to being there, subject to absence of disasters at work.

Profile Pictures is off-line
27 September 2011 11:19
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Bugger,

I'm in Bristol that day, travelling back it's unlikely I'll make it really, mind you, haiving been to open mic nights at the boathouse, it'll be a bit on the loud side anyway! Shame though, its a good pub, nice grub, brilliant outdoor terraces by the river, good choice.

38 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AdelineE chosin Kaylie kealeyanne123 Lusciousabi29 mandymack Natalie120525 Theenglishrose wildchief
Aquarian bbphotos Blancho Brian2008 chopper_images dirkus eosfan Fstop Garys1965 gazzer59 humphries iamge john_at_tina_spice JohnDentonPhoto Ladiesman lester2705 mareeoosh oro peteb PhilStorm photomart psn scottmcccxiv star_shots stephenmuddell stevegosh timbham westend_portfolios woody