Fifth Stupid Question.....

Paul Hodson is off-line
07 September 2011 06:45
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
07 September 2011 06:48
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

You'd hardly notice it Paul. I actually had to look twice to see if it was there.

edit....I initially though it was pretty good
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

07 September 2011 06:54
SamCorban
Photographer

Quote from mph

I belive the answer is 42.......

07 September 2011 07:46
RussFreeman
Photographer

No separation between subject and background, highlights are blown, composition is fubar and I think it's a little out of focus. Next time I'd suggest using a hairlight and shooting in jpg as it's the bestest
If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the people to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.

07 September 2011 08:07
ClixPhotography
Photographer

Paul, remember, there are no such things as stupid questions. only stupid people!
THE best photographer in the whole of my house..except for my mrs and kids! www.intheframestudios.co.uk

Paul Hodson is off-line
07 September 2011 08:09
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from RussFreeman
No separation between subject and background, highlights are blown, composition is fubar and I think it's a little out of focus. Next time I'd suggest using a hairlight and shooting in jpg as it's the bestest

When I want unsolicited critique - I'll ask for it!
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

07 September 2011 08:23
RussFreeman
Photographer

Quote from mph
When I want unsolicited critique - I'll ask for it!

Well, it wouldn't be unsolicited if you asked for it 
If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the people to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.

First Impact Photography is off-lineSilver Member
08 September 2011 04:26
SouthernSnapper
Photographer
SouthernSnapper
West Sussex
Worthing

Sorry, I'm a blank on this one.

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin MissCaraJane RoxyMendez
AaronKent antoinewynn bengie billnjane csk_photography D_H_P dby47 ElegantCaptures iestyn john_at_tina_spice lazeeboy marty55uk panda49 psn Spiritofwales stevegosh thestarglider zelica333