Reminder Secure

View this members images...

05 September 2011 08:54
PUNKuate
Photographer

...on other members profiles.

Can you PLEASE make this optional?
My name is "Lynn" or you can call me "Lynnie". Do NOT spell my name "Lynne" or I will smack you.

Tony T is off-lineGold Member
05 September 2011 09:46
tthompson01
Photographer
tthompson01
Lincolnshire
Grantham

Seems strange to ask for something that does not affect you, and is only available to paid members.
A camera is just a box, any image produced with it emanates from the eye and mind of it's opperator.

Paul Hodson is off-line
05 September 2011 09:54
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from tthompson01
Seems strange to ask for something that does not affect you, and is only available to paid members.

.................and you can delete them too from being visible. If i have provided images I would not mind them being shown as I would not have provided them if they were not of a reasonable standard (IMHO smiley)
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

05 September 2011 09:57
PUNKuate
Photographer

Quote from mph
.................and you can delete them too from being visible. If i have provided images I would not mind them being shown as I would not have provided them if they were not of a reasonable standard (IMHO )

Yes, you can remove stuff, but I'd rather just not have it.

It also makes "private images" pointless unless they go through and remove all their images from other people (which could cause offense).
My name is "Lynn" or you can call me "Lynnie". Do NOT spell my name "Lynne" or I will smack you.

Tom is off-lineSilver Member
05 September 2011 10:27
Tregonning_Photos
Photographer
Tregonning_Photos
Cornwall

Quote from PUNKuate
Yes, you can remove stuff, but I'd rather just not have it. It also makes "private images" pointless unless they go through and remove all their images from other people (which could cause offense).

and it will makes no difference as they just got to click on feedback to go to that port any way,
you would have to ask/tell the photographer/model that images MUST be marked private

Paul Hodson is off-line
05 September 2011 10:39
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from Tregonning_Photos
and it will makes no difference as they just got to click on feedback to go to that port any way

Just don't provide the images then.
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Tom is off-lineSilver Member
05 September 2011 10:41
Tregonning_Photos
Photographer
Tregonning_Photos
Cornwall

Quote from mph

is that TFFA

05 September 2011 10:41
PUNKuate
Photographer

Quote from mph

Then you look like Lynnie-nae-mates having massive pink writing on your port and when you click on it... nada. It can't be that difficult to make it an opt out thing, surely?

Paul Hodson is off-line
05 September 2011 10:54
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from Tregonning_Photos
 is that TFFA

If your images are worth FA.......................

but seriously if I were that bothered about then being seen by other people I sure would not be happy about the model having them.........

Paul Hodson is off-line
05 September 2011 10:58
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from PUNKuate
Then you look like Lynnie-nae-mates having massive pink writing on your port and when you click on it... nada. It can't be that difficult to make it an opt out thing, surely?

Why do you want to make all of them not visible?

8 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ch_mon ellessephotography jeromoek modelimaging Photojames43 Pictureimage rscott360 RUPERT