Reminder Secure

Profile approval?

This thread is currently locked
04 September 2011 08:29
maja_stina
Model

Is there some way to resubmit profiles for approval or do I just keep waiting? I've been waiting for a while on my majamua account to be approved!

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
04 September 2011 08:44
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

You could try the contact usbutton and try asking.

Be aware, that there may be higher priorities for admin on the site.
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

04 September 2011 08:51
PUNKuate
Photographer

Are you actually qualified as a MUA?

http://www.purestorm.com/forum/readThread.aspx?id=62587
My name is "Lynn" or you can call me "Lynnie". Do NOT spell my name "Lynne" or I will smack you.

04 September 2011 09:01
maja_stina
Model

I saw that but I don't understand where I am supposed to enter this information to notify them of qualifications?

WebModerator is a moderator
04 September 2011 09:11
WebModerator
West Sussex
Brighton

Quote from maja_stina
I saw that but I don't understand where I am supposed to enter this information to notify them of qualifications?

MUA applicants who do not comply with the registration requirements are usually sent an Admin Alert.

04 September 2011 09:44
maja_stina
Model

Ah yeah, I see. I need to just put it in my profile notes. Thanks!

Paul Wilson is off-line
08 September 2011 06:23
Polco
Photographer
Polco
Grampian
Aberdeen

A friend of mine set up an account as a model on 28th August, still waiting for approval! Message sent to the admin on the 4th Sept but no reply, anyone know if there is a delay just now?

WebModerator is a moderator
08 September 2011 06:49
WebModerator
West Sussex
Brighton

Granting of portfolio hosting is not automatic and only about one in three applicants are accepted.
If the Approvals Panel is unconvinced by any aspect of an application they err on the side of caution.

Registrations which have not been initially Approved are usually left open to allow the applicant
time to add more variety, provide more notes, or just improve their initial submission*.

For obvious reasons the panel does not reveal how applications are assessed but it is worth noting that
Photographer and MUA  initial submissions have to meet more stringent standards than Models.
Applications which do not meet the requirements on the Joining page are not approved.
Model accounts which appear to be run / managed by Photographers are not accepted.
Photographer accounts created by members' partners are only accepted if the partner is established in the field.

* Applications which have lain dormant for months without sufficient images or notes are only approved in exceptional circumstances

3 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
casell gordon rscott360