FREE - Group shoot / Burlesque Night - Wednesday 7th September - FREE

Geoff Minns is off-line
02 September 2011 08:54
Prestonphotostudio
Studio
Prestonphotostudio
Lancashire
Preston

A free group shoot to launch our new season of Glamour Club Evenings. On Tuesday 6th September at Preston PhotoStudio with Cerise Derriere (http://purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=Cerise_derriere) from 7.00pm to 10.00pm. Should be fun. Cerise is an acclaimed burlesque performer and model and you can expect the corsets, waspies, pasties, stockings and fans that make this genre so sexy and appealing. You can expect some of these to be abandoned as Cerise becomes topless, but the fans will still be in evidence even when she is nude - but its where she puts them that counts!

There are only a few places left, and we have a maximum of 8 photographers. To book a place please send a message with your full name and email address. First come, first served.
Preston Photo Studio

swiftphoto is off-line
04 September 2011 16:34
swiftphotos
Photographer
swiftphotos
Lancashire

Hi

Very interested in your Tues 6 Sept evening - pls put my name down - Russ Lewis - swiftphotos@gmx.com

Gary is off-lineSilver Member
05 September 2011 20:20
gazhilla
Photographer
gazhilla
Lancashire
Lancaster

Is it Tuesday or Wed this ?

Geoff Minns is off-line
06 September 2011 03:01
Prestonphotostudio
Studio
Prestonphotostudio
Lancashire
Preston

The event is tonight, Tuesday 6th. We put this post up in error (bit of a cock-up) and I thought I had deleted it 5 minutes later, and I replaced it. My apologies to any one confused or inconvenienced. Someone dropped out yesterday, and I have 1 place left. If you want it you must book in by sending a message to my inbox and I will get back to confirm.

Geoff
Preston Photo Studio
Preston Photo Studio

James Sefton is off-line
07 September 2011 14:05
sefton08
Photographer

Merseyside
l

fantastic night geoff

will be coming to events in future

James Sefton is off-line
07 September 2011 14:05
sefton08
Photographer

Merseyside
l

fantastic night geoff

will be coming to events in future

34 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
benjy286 ElleLaura Jenny_P_Model Jessica_Knight LadyLycan Lilly_69 lindacanovamodel Stephieb27 xamberx Yenguo
AaronKent bbphotos Blancho clearview_photography cliffc david1500 djb1 Dphphotography duncanjames Flanders Gaudinio keltica Ladiesman Lukewhitephoto magpie1 mareeoosh modelboutique Monochromeset Puremoods Robinsky rogedodge silksky steveh32 Stevew1