Reminder Secure

Models Photos in Date order

This thread is being watched by 1 person
01 September 2011 14:42
RocketMan
Photographer
This member has been suspended

Might upset a few folks.

my suggestion is that as the photos are loaded by the models, the latest one are at the top of the page , and ones which are several years old are at the bottom .
Disregardless of content.
Hence a true indication of the looks and hair style of the model is seen straight  away .

gdelargy photography is off-lineGold Member
01 September 2011 15:04
gdelargy
Photographer
gdelargy
Glasgow
Glasgow / Strathclyde / Renfrewshire / Ayrshire / Argyll & Bute

Uhh, obvious flaw: what if they don't upload their images in date order?

Similarly, I see plenty of members who "recirculate" their images multiple times, in order to have them reappear on the site's frontpage for a bit of free publicity. Wouldn't that mess your plan up too?

Regards,
G

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
01 September 2011 15:07
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Portfolio Nazi!
Why should your not wishing to take the trouble to look through the portfolio take priority over models' wishes as to how they display their photos?
Come to think of it, shouldn't your portfolio be laid out in strict chronological order so that models can see if your image quality is improving?
Bob

01 September 2011 15:30
ZombieSazza
Model

I arrange them how they look best on my port? I put nudes first as that's where my strongest images are, I wouldn't want to put the "weaker" stuff first now, would I?

This would have to be applied to photographers as well, so models can see their recent stuff, regardless of genre, which creates a messy port.

I agree with Graeme (GDelargy) and Bob on this one.

01 September 2011 15:42
RocketMan
Photographer
This member has been suspended

Dear Bobby , baby

I was waiting for someone to say as you did about the improvement of my snaps .
However I find opening my Wallet seems to allay any quality issues.

NB. I think the models who have been paid by me for working have found the images to be of a high standard.

cheers

5 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Angeleyes777
Fluffypup Happysnappyj Rhadamanthus timwalton42