Best smoothing and firming lotion

Citybabe85 is off-line
29 August 2011 01:08
JemAH85
Model
JemAH85
Kent
Sittingbourne

Hi everyone I am looking for a lotion or oil or cream that is good for smoothing un-even skin on the body and also one that is good for firming what do you all reccomend?
Citybabe85 x

29 August 2011 03:39
Serena
Model

People may disagree with me but I think good blood circulation and exercise is the best thing for firming and improving skin.

I wish you all the luck with your new modelling career; I've read your profile. One thing to consider ...
you really don't need a chaperone to every 1st shoot with photographers off here with tons of good references. You may lose shoots to some people who are very reputable. Your choice of course but just a thought.

Your flat rate of £20 is rather strange. Firstly, why should you charge the same rate for clothed as topless as implied nude (a strange level at the best of times) and nude?

Finally - and this a very sincere suggestion. I did 12 months lifemodelling before I started photographic modelling and I can tell you now. Art classes (check your library, colleges etc. for classes) would LOVE TO HAVE YOU MODEL FOR THEM! Lifemodels are scare but over and over and over again I have had tutors despairing that only 'thin' ladies are willing to lifemodel and they adore larger figures to get their teeth into.

Good luck.

Hope you take my suggestions on board and enjoy your modelling career.
Fun, friendly and experienced mature model with lively personality and youthful figure!

29 August 2011 06:39
Vas
Model

Sit tight by soap and glory is pretty good, and the stuff that Clarins makes is great but more expensive - with all of them though, you do need to massage quite a bit to get good results.

Citybabe85 is off-line
29 August 2011 08:33
JemAH85
Model
JemAH85
Kent
Sittingbourne

Vas I have heard that most soap and glory products are quite good so will be heading down to the shops soon thank you

Serena Thank you I have took on board your comments and have ajusted my profile and will be going down to local library and round local colleges this week so thank you once again I will update you and let you know how I get on

many thanks Jem
Citybabe85 x

8 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ch_mon eclipsephoto ellessephotography jeromoek modelimaging Photojames43 Pictureimage rscott360