Reminder Secure

Chaperone thingies

26 August 2011 04:57
twentytwenty
Photographer

Don't know how easy it would be, but I am getting a tadge bored of reading chaperone threads.

Would it be possible to include a tick bow in peoples portfolio's, to show what models want to drag their relations along. or which Photographers will/will not accept them.

Emi Rose is off-line
26 August 2011 05:03
emirose
Model
emirose
Northumberland
Choppington

Really good idea
love emi ♥

26 August 2011 05:05
jdtate101
Photographer

Agree, top idea.
www.jamestatephotography.co.uk www.vimeo.com/jdtate101

26 August 2011 05:05
twentytwenty
Photographer

It would be even better if I could spell Box.

Lifescapes is off-line
26 August 2011 05:06
Lifescapes
Photographer
Lifescapes
Cumbria
Windermere

Perhaps all we need is a 'Chaperones' category in the forums then those who want to indulge in Groundhog day can do, the rest of us can choose not to go there.
"It's very difficult to remain calm when you're listening to someone talk complete bollocks." Jeremy Paxman

26 August 2011 05:10
Grez
Model

Good idea

26 August 2011 05:12
PUNKuate
Photographer

Sometimes its not as straightforward as that tho. I think lots of people only allow female chaperones, or only accept chaperones for medical reasons. Or the model might bring them if you've got hardly any feedback, or only bring them if there isn't a studio owner about.

I think people should include their policy on it in their notes.
My name is "Lynn" or you can call me "Lynnie". Do NOT spell my name "Lynne" or I will smack you.

Paul Hodson is off-line
26 August 2011 05:28
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from PUNKuate
Sometimes its not as straightforward as that tho. I think lots of people only allow female chaperones, or only accept chaperones for medical reasons. Or the model might bring them if you've got hardly any feedback, or only bring them if there isn't a studio owner about. I think people should include their policy on it in their notes.

Agreed frown

((though you could have a "maybe" option.) smiley
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Jay R Tog is off-line
26 August 2011 05:31
Josh_Woodcock_Photography
Photographer
Josh_Woodcock_Photography
London
london/kent

Quote from mph
Agreed

((though you could have a "maybe" option.)

[YES] [NO] [DEPENDS ON ASSIGNMENT]
Don't take care, take risks

Simon Fairclough is off-line
26 August 2011 05:36
SimonFairclough
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
SimonFairclough
London
Hammersmith

Do people really read the notes or take notice of tick boxes?
Its just something we have to live with like the other two problems, no shows and perv-tographers, and sometimes these threads are amusing, well they seem to run for 20-30 pages at times......
Golf is the most fun you can have without taking your clothes off.

19 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Czechbeauty Sammi_1985
Auctioneer BOBREEVES digitizer ellessephotography funky gordon hantsphotographer keltica lenspoynter MIB mlp mrdl poah smooth_image TinDolls TonyNutley Willjamieson