Reminder Secure

London galleries, Saturday, Monday or Tuesday

24 August 2011 07:47
SerenDigital
Photographer

I'm planning to head to some of the London galleries and museums this bankholiday weekend. If anyone fancies seeing some things with me give me a shout!

Def want to see the vorticists at Tate Britain and Miro at Tate modern. There's a few contemporary photography exhobitions on too I think.

If the boyfriend doesn't come I can get someone accompanying me into these show's free since I have a Tate membership.

eymc275 is off-line
24 August 2011 08:25
eymc275
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
eymc275
Hertfordshire
Hemel Hempstead, Huddersfield, Manchester, London

Ooooo… if it's Saturday then I'd be up for it.
Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.

rc is off-lineSilver Member
24 August 2011 11:24
reserva89
Photographer
reserva89
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Monday works for me

24 August 2011 11:33
Vas
Model

I vote Saturday!

squodge photography is off-line
24 August 2011 12:44
squodge
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
squodge
London
London

Oooh a Saturday maybe!
There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who do not.

26 August 2011 00:29
SerenDigital
Photographer

Ok so, Saturday, 11am at the entrance to the Turbine Hall of the Tate Modern?

There are three photography exhibitions on at the moment, so we should get a good dose of it:

Photography: New Documentary Forms

Taryn Simon

Diane Arbus

I
t IS all contemporary photography, so I suggest if you're just going to whinge the whole time going "I DON'T GET IT" then maybe it's not the social for you...  However if you have an open mind and fancy some good debate in the pub over a late lunch then it should be a good day.

If people want to PM me with their mobile numbers if they intend on coming that would be cool, and I'll respond with mine.

Like I said the Miro exhibition is also on, so I was planning to catch that too.  I can only get one other person in on my membership though and it costs £16 otherwise, so I don't mind heading in at 10am with someone if there is someone else that really wants to see it.

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin Cody ElleLaura Pebbles40 REDXXX zavego
63jian akwaaba antoinewynn bob22 BobWright bradder claypaws geoffmarchant James_cohan lify metro mghphoto oro Paul_Jones pensophoto Pjsphotos Rscott360 skinz stephenmuddell stevegosh supaglam talldave68
Dlzanglfan32
matt