Ive dropped a dress size!

Miss_P is off-line
23 August 2011 11:03
Miss_P
Model
This member has been reset to pending
Miss_P
London

After literal years of trying stupid diets and starving myself, and asking advice on here and wondering why I can never lose any weight I found something which I never thought would work that did! Paul McKennas book and CD "I can make you thin" I have only been doing it for probably 8 weeks and ive dropped a dress size. from no dieting at all, ive also found sicne doing it I want to go to the gym and exercise its become a bit of an addiction!

Am certainly going to carry on doing this, but wanted to share it with you guys, if anyones struggling give it a go!
Everything will be ok in the end, if its not ok, its not the end.

23 August 2011 11:07
nicoleeee
Model

Congratulations!
looking for creative minds in the south west, message me if that sounds like you!

Artemis Fauna is off-lineSilver Member
23 August 2011 11:11
ArtemisFauna
Model
ArtemisFauna
Bedfordshire
Great Barford

hmm.. Amazon!  smiley

Well done!
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

23 August 2011 11:12
Grez
Model

Quote from Miss_P
After literal years of trying stupid diets and starving myself, and asking advice on here and wondering why I can never lose any weight I found something which I never thought would work that did! Paul McKennas book and CD "I can make you thin" I have only been doing it for probably 8 weeks and ive dropped a dress size. from no dieting at all, ive also found sicne doing it I want to go to the gym and exercise its become a bit of an addiction!

Am certainly going to carry on doing this, but wanted to share it with you guys, if anyones struggling give it a go!

well done to you....i think the word 'diet' is quite negative and i prefer to say people have a lifestyle change rather than diet, the thing with a lifestyle change is the weight stays of, which of course is what you have done, good on you

Miss_P is off-line
23 August 2011 11:18
Miss_P
Model
This member has been reset to pending
Miss_P
London

Thanks very true, I can honestly say I will never diet again! Since doing this book where he tells you eat what you want when you want, ive found I dont actually want any "bad" foods, I think its all in the mind! Not bad for about £5.00!!!

Thanks guys x
Everything will be ok in the end, if its not ok, its not the end.

23 August 2011 11:23
Grez
Model

Quote from Miss_P
Thanks very true, I can honestly say I will never diet again! Since doing this book where he tells you eat what you want when you want, ive found I dont actually want any "bad" foods, I think its all in the mind! Not bad for about £5.00!!!

Thanks guys x

Exactly, when i lost 6 stone like i did, i started eating more, just good things, even things high in fat like nuts etc(good fats) little and often, combined with trainning the most effective form of weight loss and one which will change your life beacuse your more likely to maintain it than any 'diet'

DAVID SHARPLES. is off-line
23 August 2011 18:22
Dave@studio99
Photographer
Dave@studio99
Lancashire
DARWEN

Well done,as a Hypnotherapist myself I like hearing success stories relating to the work that I do,and as has been mentioned by others,diets are just a short-term fix unless they become part of your daily routine/lifestyle change,I have recently started using "Gastric band hypnosis" with people who want to shed more than 5 stones,it has the same effect as having the surgery,but without actually having any surgery,one of my clients was clinically obese when she started this therapy,and is delighted at how she now feels full after a light meal,and isn't afraid of her bathroom scales anymore.
Keep up the good work,you're in good hands with Paul McKenna.

2 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bristolben10
rscott360