Reminder Secure

Remote Wilderness Photography With Model - Non Profit - First Come as spaces limited.

This thread is currently locked
Merlin's Images is off-line
22 August 2011 15:48
Sion52
Photographer
This member has been suspended
Sion52
Grampian
Inverurie

http://www.knoydart-foundation.com/visit-us/foundation-bunkhouse/

I was wondering about organising a group outing for a long weekend or longer, of like minded photographers who are also hill walkers.  It is aimed to be as low cost as possible, so accomodation would be as above link.  Ferry sailings dictate arrival time.
http://www.knoydart-ferry.co.uk/knoydart-ferry-timetable.html 

Pick up from Fort William can be arranged so southern train arrivals can be met.

Sea cruises a possibility to try and spot dolphins, porpoises, whales and seals.  No guarantee of any except seals.

Guided hillwalks into the remote Knoydart peninsula as required, decided on a group basis.
See my portfolio for photos of Janie the hillwalking model available on September 26th 27th w/e.  As well as frequenting the the remotest pub in Britain at night (bring head torches as no streetlights)  a session reviewing some of the day's shooting using a laptop/projector/screen to share knowledge.  Use of Adobe Bridge and Photoshop CS4.
Individual travelling costs , accommodation costs and food costs to be met.  Cost of model shared by group.  I will cover cost of transport from Fort William where required
and extra gear for hill walking, first aid etc.   I have simply buisness liabilty insurance and as a MCoF member am also covered for hillwalking.  I am a qualified first aider, but if you damage your camera when you fall and hurt yourself, it is to be covered by your insurance.

Out Friday return Monday.  Is there anyone out there interested in sharing knowledge and a remote experience?
I have provisionally booked 7 spaces in the bunkhouse.  I will require to have sufficient numbers replying to make it work.  Any suggestions as to where else to advertise it to photographers.  Janie is on standby, but will require to know soon.

Can all interested PM me please before September 1st. 
Thanks John. 

PS Harry potter fans will get to try and photograph the Jacobite train on the Glenfinnan viaduct.  Monday 3 ish pm. 

16 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chrisfrancis18 david1500 funky GlasgowPhotographer headshots Jpdo julienlesage Ladiesman mikedunne Mmp MSQRD NickWoodLandscapART theworkshopstudio vipimages
barlowstudios harbourstudio