Reminder Secure

For Sale Gold Official UKA Ballroom Dress :) &&& Pink American Latin Dress

15 August 2011 20:09
Cerise_derriere
Model

I am selling a professional ballroom dress, as I have no longer any use for it. Size 8/10
It is gold all over. -The bodice part has embroided white swirly pattern and goes over the straps.
Attached to the straps are white floaty material, which then wrap around the wrist with elasticated gold wrist bands.
The bodice has booby cups, so no need for a bra!
I have used this item for Ballroom tests and competition, it's in basically perfect condition. (:
Make me offers! Photos On Request

Also have a bright pink American Latn Dress for sale!
Made of stretchy material! size 8-10
It is basically a skirted leotard covered in shiny stickers (bubbles) -these are very worn now as this piece is years old..
Silver beads around the neckline, and along the bottom of the skirt. Very short and sexy! -just covers the bum.
It is in great condition except for the stickers not being as shiny anymore.
Make me an offer! Photos on request!

Thanks,
Cerise, xx

NicolleDinah is off-line
17 August 2011 11:36
NicolleDinah
Model
NicolleDinah
Merseyside
Liverpool

Hi,

Would you be interested in borrowing/renting out the gold ballroom dress for a weekend seeing as you are no longer using it?

Kaouthia is off-line
17 August 2011 11:43
jbcmedia
Photographer
jbcmedia
Lancashire
Lancaster

Quote from NicolleDinah
Would you be interested in borrowing

Why would they want to borrow one if they already have one?

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Dadshouse12 Kathmoore1 paige_hendrix pinklilly
Add_barkaway Andy_B ansonphotography B_W canonman5D cliffc djb1 ElegantCaptures ellessephotography exfree freddie gkeesuk GlasgowPhotographer JohnDentonPhoto Kjoservices Musicman Nash Njsphotography pierre psn stevegosh timshawphotography TonyNutley wtphotos
Charlottealom