Reminder Secure

Exercise - an odd question

11 August 2011 19:09
Tidal_Kitten
Model

Quote from DamagedRoses1987
Do sit ups? Also I don't know how it would affect the people below you, but I find that the dancing games on the Wii get me working up a sweat. Also Wii Fit is handy as it talks you through exercises. Obviously providing you have a Wii.

Please, PLEASE do not do this on a hard floor (no, carpet won't do either)...if you're going to, at the very least roll a small towel and have it sit in the small of your back, if you can't afford an AbMat (they're like £30 so hardly a quick buy) at the very least do that....PLEASE!
More than just Kibbles and Bits

Moorlane is off-line
12 August 2011 04:54
Moorlane
Photographer

Greater Manchester

there are 2 fitness centres near me.Competirion is fierce between them as a result of which one of them is doing 10 quid for the month with no contract or joining free.It might be worth checking out your local fitness places?

Miss_P is off-line
23 August 2011 11:04
Miss_P
Model
This member has been reset to pending
Miss_P
London

a yogalates dvd, sit ups, the plank anything like that x
Everything will be ok in the end, if its not ok, its not the end.

toast is off-line
23 August 2011 11:32
TravellingToast
Photographer
TravellingToast
Singapore

I'm not a big fan of the machines and my trainer makes me do alot of body weight training. I think a Swiss ball and dumbbells should be enough to get you started.

And em's offered to do you a program for free! I say take her up on it

23 August 2011 14:43
SerenDigital
Photographer

Quote from TravellingToast
I'm not a big fan of the machines and my trainer makes me do alot of body weight training. I think a Swiss ball and dumbbells should be enough to get you started. And em's offered to do you a program for free! I say take her up on it

Swiss balls shouldn't really be used without proper tuition, you can damage yourself quite badly if you're not quite sure what you're doing!

14 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin emmaloux md2017
alsos chandos ElegantCaptures Ianmcculloch jccj1 john_at_tina_spice oro shadowtime74 spiritofwales stevegosh Steveh32