Mark Houlton is off-linePlatinum Member
03 September 2011 16:52
MarkDHoulton
Photographer
MarkDHoulton
Lancashire
Wigan

This is going to be a good one !

I've been on several of Marc's workshops in the past, and every one has been great fun, and extremely useful.

Three great models, an excellent MUA, a friendly studio, and Marc's expert tuition............. you know it makes sense.

So don't just think about it, book it :>)

Cheers
Mark

J16 Studio is off-line
04 September 2011 14:44
j16studio
Studio
j16studio
Cheshire
Crewe

Yes really looking forward to working with Jade, Hazel & Dominique along with your usual magic Karen

It is going to be one brilliant day with so many styles .... and the best news for those interested in coming along there are still places ... just PM me to book.

Our third model is Donimique who will be doing portraiture, lifestyle and may be bueaty as well. As you can see from these images she can do all of these very well .... !

Looking forward to it

tonygee is off-line
06 September 2011 08:44
tonygee
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
tonygee
Lancashire
Blackpool

I am looking forward to this great day ;-)
A few places still left....get yourself booked in before they go!!!

"Nothing succeeds like toothless budgies"

Karen Hegarty is off-line
07 September 2011 20:33
simplydivine
Make-up Artist
simplydivine
Cheshire

Will be a fun day, looking forward to seeing the beautiful models, and the togs too. There's still a couple of places left so book now to avoid disappointment, it is totally worth it, great value for money, you wouldn't get 3x models and an MUA plus expert tutition for the cost of this course. Come join us for a fab day!!!

J16 Studio is off-line
08 September 2011 13:35
j16studio
Studio
j16studio
Cheshire
Crewe

Very true Karen .... exceptional value ..... THREE excellent models, top professional make up and styling, well equipment creative studio space, my tuition time plus much behind the scenes planning for a highly informative and creative day ... even lunch and refreshments are included ...... there is also the opportunity to network with like minded photographers all for just £75 !

This Sunday is expected to be a cold & wet day, so why try and shoot outside when there is a studio you can go to where everything is organized for you, simply book in advance, and on the day bring your self and a camera and enjoy :-)

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs Cody missminiskirt Vickiej
abouncer Add_barkaway antoinewynn Chadite Cheshunt83 cliffc Don_Dark James7799 johntisbury Kjoservices Ladiesman mamamiya mghphoto MIB natkins NigelAdams Nunude Photojames43 redwrenstudios Scotography Studio4 thelook whitepython
harbourstudio