Reminder Secure

East Anglia - Mods and togs evening out.

This thread is being watched by 4 people
This thread is currently locked
Profile Pictures is off-line
08 August 2011 16:24
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Planning a get together and networking evening for photographers and models from the East Anglia area, a chance to meet outside the forum or studio setting, exchange ideas and arrange new projects.

It'd be good to hear from anyone who might be interested in coming along, from any area really.

Venue will be in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. Relatively easy to get to from Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and  Herfordshire;Only 1hr20 mins from London Redbridge by car. Depending on numbers we'll go for an evening, or whole day event.

08 August 2011 16:29
onebadpuppy
Photographer

Sounds good to me, count me in.

Jesfish is off-line
08 August 2011 16:30
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Will there be cake?

08 August 2011 16:30
SerenDigital
Photographer

Will keep tabs on the thread and see when you decide to do it.

Profile Pictures is off-line
08 August 2011 16:41
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Puppy, cool, it'll be good to have a heavyweight tog in attendance.

Jes, I have to mind my figure, cake is optional.

Seren, hope you can make it. I'm hoping to get it done in August, is a weekend or evening thing more attractive for folk?

08 August 2011 16:46
SerenDigital
Photographer

Quote from profilepictures
Puppy, cool, it'll be good to have a heavyweight tog in attendance. Jes, I have to mind my figure, cake is optional. Seren, hope you can make it. I'm hoping to get it done in August, is a weekend or evening thing more attractive for folk?

Me and the other half couldn't be in Bury until about half nine during the week because we work in London, but obviously weekdays might be more convenient for others.

10 August 2011 16:51
onebadpuppy
Photographer

I think we can count on Neil Baxter to put in an appearance, for one, I owe him a pint, and if I doesn't show, I will spread a rumour that he has turned "gooner".

As for the venue, I think the Morton Hall pub would be a good choice, a nice pub and very easy to get to from the A14. I hear they do a very nice Black Forest Gateau and a belting Death by Chocolate.

10 August 2011 17:03
AndromedaX
Model

I would have been up for this (could only have done Saturday nights) but have just retired, so no longer count as a model... so can't be.

***RETIREDed***

Chris Cobb is off-lineGold Member
10 August 2011 17:09
ChrisCobb
Photographer

Cambridgeshire
Soham

I'm Bury St Edmunds born and bred, currently decamped to just over the county border but love any chance to go back.

Weekday evenings are not usually a problem and weekends are possible too.

ajc07977 (Andrew) is off-line
10 August 2011 18:23
ajc07977
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
ajc07977
Suffolk
Ipswich

I am absolutely up for this . It is so depressing that this corner of the country often feels such a long way away (i.e. far more than it actually is) ... than the Mecca for the 'creative types' that is London.

Looking forward to who else will be attending + meeting some new faces for a change*

Andrew

EDIT:  *it would be nice to see you again Chris and Felicity (+ Daniel, who I have not yet met) - old PS / NM old-timers !??
www.ajcphotography.com

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
al_dun Chaosoftrouble chloejade25 ElleLaura hazel_rose Kidane
Andy_B bbphotos bringingsexyback casell david1500 edb ellessephotography eosfan frankpht gadzooks2 gordon johnwayne jpegster kai_kul lenscape lenspoynter philippahh steveh32 tim_oh842 TonyNutley zackoloco