Davie_Gilfillan_23
County Durham
Durham

No.

05 August 2011 04:53
jdtate101
Photographer

No.

Unless they've broken the rules, then they are entitled to stay, no matter how much others may disagree with their point of view.
www.jamestatephotography.co.uk www.vimeo.com/jdtate101

bninja is off-lineGold Member
05 August 2011 04:58
bninja
Photographer
bninja
Surrey
Reigate

Yes

I am normally a supporter of free speech, but there is a point at which you have to draw the line (hence forum rules and all sorts of other real life restrictions on freedom....)

PS - assuming this relates to who I think it does, you've got to love the irony in her apparent desire to make a complete tool of herself....

05 August 2011 05:02
Student
Photographer

Quote from Lifescapes
I have a lot of sympathy for this argument but freedom of speech is a something I would not wish to deny anyone. If it's who I think it is then they've been on my blocked list for a long time and life is a lot quieter. Oh and that list just has one name on it. Once they find they're just talking to themselves they will most likely eventually go and annoy someone else.

Same. 

Well actually 3 names.... the 2 other/ previous names also.
Just imo.

05 August 2011 05:04
JadedRed
Model

I have an ignore button in my head, i dont understand why everyone else doesn't. And if we're talking about who i think we're talking about i've never seen anything particularly abusive or offensive just dull which is more than i can say for some of the people posting in this thread.

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
05 August 2011 05:19
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from Mimi_C
'If you have any suggestions as to how we can make anything about Purestorm better then please add it here'

I have a suggestion. Why not get rid of intolerant members who, rather than just skipping past or hitting the Ignore button, try to whip up a mini-posse to lynch someone whose forum posts they don't agree with or don't wish to read?

Bob  ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

05 August 2011 05:22
Siras
Photographer

What a nasty, pathetic and spiteful little thread this is.

Seemingly for no better reason than "I don't like him/her" I'm going to get my gang and a, ostracize them b, make their lives a misery and c, try to get them removed from the site.

This is nothing more than playground bullying and you should be ashamed of yourselves!.

If you've got a GENUINE complaint pm (that's P M) the mods.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is

click_gotcha is off-line
05 August 2011 05:26
click_gotcha
Photographer
click_gotcha
Lanarkshire

I have ti say, this thread's a bit sh!t.

3 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Jessicaliu1993
carshaltonkev Phiesta1