Reminder Secure

PLEASE PURESTORM.

This thread is currently locked
04 August 2011 17:55
Mimi_C
Model
This member has been reset to pending

'If you have any suggestions as to how we can make anything about Purestorm better then please add it here'

You lovely mods at purestorm do a very good job with 99% of things, however you have let someone overstay their welcome.

The person in question doesn't even need to be named as they are just that irritating. The things being posted are an embarrassment to the human race and your wonderful website.
I would rather gouge my eyes out with a blunt spoon, eat them and then take the faecal matter produced and smear it back into the sockets than read another post from said person.

I know i could just block them, but then no thread will make any sense as every post is turned into a 'look at me' illiterate load of drivel.

Do you lovely guys remember what happened to Majik, he couldn't post on the forums anymore but was still allowed on the site if i'm correct?
At least Majik, was funny. Actually all the people that got kicked off this site for being mean were very funny and provided some entertainment.
The one who shall not be named isn't funny . Why purestorm why are you allowing them to continue posting?

So anyway my suggestion is that we take a vote and see if we can do that with the person in question? So they stay on the site but can't post on the forum.

Please only reply with the word 'YES' or 'NO'

Mods i will be surprised if you don't lock this, but please can you at least think about it!

[ Moderator Comment : Management has actually been addressing issues since last night when they were formally raised ]

Chrissie Red is off-line
04 August 2011 17:56
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

YES!!

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
04 August 2011 18:29
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Mimi, sometimes they had to something against the rules to have their privileges removed.
I'm sure they'll break the rules given time.
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

04 August 2011 18:33
Mimi_C
Model
This member has been reset to pending

Thats the thing though others have been removed for far less. Makes no sense to me.

alexkidd is off-line
04 August 2011 18:44
alexkidd
Photographer
alexkidd
East Yorkshire
Hull

Yes
www.as-images.com or co.uk ~ i lack interweb social skills and may come across a bit james blunt

Iestyn Hooper is off-line
04 August 2011 19:01
iestyn
Photographer

Suffolk
Stowmarket

Yes

This is like a scary movie thread-you have to read the other threads for this one to make sense!
(note to prolific forum posters-not enough pot and kettell references yet-must work harder)

04 August 2011 23:24
SarahTakahashi
Photographer

Yes.

04 August 2011 23:29
Webbo2
Photographer

Yes.
EYUP!

05 August 2011 01:05
Quirky
Model

Yes

Lifescapes is off-line
05 August 2011 01:19
Lifescapes
Photographer
Lifescapes
Cumbria
Windermere

I have a lot of sympathy for this argument but freedom of speech is a something I would not wish to deny anyone. If it's who I think it is then they've been on my blocked list for a long time and life is a lot quieter. Oh and that list just has one name on it. Once they find they're just talking to themselves they will most likely eventually go and annoy someone else.
"It's very difficult to remain calm when you're listening to someone talk complete bollocks." Jeremy Paxman

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Danielamoreno1975 daniwhittaker freya12c Harvey31 Jamie32E sifx sxckitty
ansonphotography BobWright Cheshunt83 clarmike dby47 ElegantCaptures fannmore flair_photography j12345s mlp modelboutique ownimage panda49 peterh PJAPhotography redbaron rscott360 steveh32 Steveharratt swalsh58 Thunder_Photos TinDolls Willjamieson