Reminder Secure

I couldn't find how to change an existing feedback or delete it?

This thread is currently locked
04 August 2011 08:42
johnlp
Photographer

I'm probably being stupid, or lazy, or both, but I can't find any reference to how to do it.
Help please.

04 August 2011 08:44
rattusratus
Model

Click to leave feedback and you can edit what you left before*
Ratisha

* Administrator Comment - Above advice to click on  Add feedback is correct .
300 men have died in lincoln county in the last 3 years...... but what you must remember is i did not shoot them all

Suzy Monty is off-lineSilver Member
04 August 2011 09:22
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Say you left a feedback on a model...then changed your mind, for better or for worse.
Just type in ANOTHER feedback and it will automatically delete the first one.
OR
If you want to add a second feedback to keep, then copy and paste the first one in before the new feedback.

When I first started on this site, couldn't understand how, when I worked with same photographers more than once, how their first feedback always got deleted, in favour of the latest one.
Then another member told, make sure the photographer copies and pastes the first one, or subsequent ones, THEN the latest one or you will lose the initial ones for ever.

Still only seems to count as ONE good recommendation though, for each photographer, even if I work for the SAME photographer and he gives me half a dozen good recommendations...on different dates, one after the other...

A lot of togs didn't know that until I explained to them.

Hope that helps.
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

Emma_Willis is off-line
04 August 2011 09:26
emmawillis
Model
emmawillis
Blaenau Gwent
Ebbw Vale, Wales

Damnit, I was half way through an in depth explanation and suzy beat me to it!

Suzy Monty is off-lineSilver Member
04 August 2011 09:37
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

04 August 2011 09:50
johnlp
Photographer

Thanks for the advice. I think I need to go through the mods for this one. 

Moderator Comment : Previous feedback now amended by Administrator.

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
apriluk chosin JoannaJoy pinklilly RedXXX
63jian anthonyh asnphotography azurphotos Blancho ChrisNewton diphoto djb1 Essexjohn firsttake Ladiesman michaelangelo mike0048 philippahh PhilStorm redbaron Rhadamanthus rod_m99 Skystudio