Reminder Secure

Chaperones

This thread is being watched by 2 people
This thread is currently locked
07 August 2011 12:28
Vas
Model

Quote from BMetcalf
Unless we had met before and especially at that age I would always recommend you bring a friend, preferably not a boyfriend.

Why? Can you not be trusted around young women by yourself?

Paul Hodson is off-line
07 August 2011 12:32
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from BMetcalf
Unless we had met before and especially at that age I would always recommend you bring a friend, preferably not a boyfriend.

Quote from Vas
Why? Can you not be trusted around young women by yourself?

Two victims for the price of one?
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

07 August 2011 13:48
whicker
Photographer

I worked in a shop once, and company policy was never to have a staff member working alone- even on nights, we took breaks togther. For ages I assumed it was for our safety, it was only later that it dawned on me that the reason they did that was because they didn't trust us .

Avatar is linked to the Smiths, not a personal belief one way or the other.

07 August 2011 17:41
JadedRed
Model

Quote from whicker
it was only later that it dawned on me that the reason they did that was because they didn't trust us .

I hope you spent an unreasonable amount of time on the internet ranting about that, its the only reasonable reaction, they probably thought you were a rapist or something.

08 August 2011 19:07
whicker
Photographer

Check out the Mary Celeste thread on chaps- it f**king rocks.
Avatar is linked to the Smiths, not a personal belief one way or the other.

09 August 2011 04:14
nicoleeee
Model

So long as you ask in advance and are polite and courteous I don't see a problem. I always bring one to my first shoot with a new photographer and have never had any complaints. I do feel as though it can scream amateur but until I feel comfortable with someone I will have to accept that label and prove them wrong by working my butt off on a shoot!
looking for creative minds in the south west, message me if that sounds like you!

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin Lushlolly pinklilly RedXXX rob452 tanyacox Winterlilly
android_man antoinewynn cjg cygnet dannyrich digitizer djb1 eosfan frankpht GH46 ianscales Kjoservices mlknetwork mrdl philippahh pixelworx redbaron shadowtime74 Skystudio soulc steveh32 stuartnoo