Reminder Secure

Love magazine does suspension bondage on Lara Stone...

Tiina  is off-line
03 August 2011 10:53
tiinak
Model
tiinak
California
San Diego

Cool
I did my first suspension shoot this week.
"live your dream, don't dream your life" x

Jade-Marie is off-line
03 August 2011 11:57
jadefinnecy
Model
This member has been reset to pending

Suffolk
Wickhambrook

Isnt that kinda scary?

Newbie here lol

03 August 2011 12:13
Tansy_Blue
Model

Not if you trust the rigger.

Rod MacDonald is the only one who's suspended me thus far - I googled him, ran a thorough reference check, and quizzed him about his training/experience beforehand. It was also the ONLY shoot I've ever had a chaperone on; if the experience freaked me out I wanted someone I knew to give me a hug.

Bondage in general is all about trust IMO. Trust the rigger to know what (s)he's doing and to take care of you.
"The poetic, the scientific, the erotic - why should the imagination care which master it serves?" - Ian McEwan

RubyRosetta is off-lineGold Member
04 August 2011 06:28
RubyRosetta
Model
RubyRosetta
Derbyshire

wow.... that has made my morning complete. Thanks for sharing

RubyRosetta is off-lineGold Member
04 August 2011 06:32
RubyRosetta
Model
RubyRosetta
Derbyshire

Quote from jadefinnecy
Isnt that kinda scary? Newbie here lol

I have been suspended a couple of times... it can be an amazing experience of you completely trust both the rope and the person in charge of the rope

Misty is off-line
04 August 2011 07:55
misty_model
Model
misty_model
Merseyside
Wirral

I don't really like the rope suspension images tbh, I prefer the 1st set on the page, but I'm not a fan of rope bondage images full stop myself. Definitely a case of personal taste
UK wide petite, flexible, professional dancer/model working to nude levels

04 August 2011 08:36
Tansy_Blue
Model

I think they're all gorgeous; the rope really caught my eye though. I wasn't expecting it - nude models, swans, water, clothes, all good - BAM, suspension. I get why you wouldn't like it though.
"The poetic, the scientific, the erotic - why should the imagination care which master it serves?" - Ian McEwan

Simon Fairclough is off-line
04 August 2011 08:46
SimonFairclough
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
SimonFairclough
London
Hammersmith

How come suspension bondage is cool and Macramé isn't?
Golf is the most fun you can have without taking your clothes off.

04 August 2011 08:58
Tansy_Blue
Model

Because I didn't know what macramé was until I googled it 10 minutes ago, and didn't notice it in the images. XD

Ken Smith is off-line
04 August 2011 09:10
Ken_Smith
Photographer
Ken_Smith
Nottinghamshire
Ashfield

Quote from misty_model
I don't really like the rope suspension images tbh, I prefer the 1st set on the page, but I'm not a fan of rope bondage images full stop myself. Definitely a case of personal taste

+1

I don't see how the rope suspension is supposed to fit in with the narrative. Presumably, it's meant to be a midnight car crash at a lake, so I suppose the girl could have been tied up in the boot (aka trunk) of the car (similar the "The Killing" on CH4) and then flung into a tree?

Although it was a bit random to include this pic in the set, where she's not even suspended, just posing for the camera:

David Wilder, Unemployed, 42, ROCK LEGEND. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV4NpAnDV8s

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
pinklilly
chandos Nunude steveh32