Reminder Secure

Love magazine does suspension bondage on Lara Stone...

03 August 2011 07:38
Tansy_Blue
Model

My love for Ms Stone has just increased x1000. (At least, I think that's Lara Stone dangling - I have awful facial recognition skills.)

http://fashiongonerogue.com/lara-stone-mariacarla-boscono-kristen-mcmenamy-mert-marcus-love-6/

I love this editorial. LOVELOVELOVE. The magazine is well named.

Must go buy it...
"The poetic, the scientific, the erotic - why should the imagination care which master it serves?" - Ian McEwan

Gavin is off-line
03 August 2011 07:42
lke
Photographer

Nottinghamshire
Nottingham and London

Got it at the weekend from WH Smiths - there is a god!!

03 August 2011 07:44
Tansy_Blue
Model

How much does it cost? I normally flick through fashion/art magazines thinking "this looks cool", then look at the price tag and go "err maybe not". Fashion Gone Rogue saves me.
"The poetic, the scientific, the erotic - why should the imagination care which master it serves?" - Ian McEwan

Gavin is off-line
03 August 2011 07:46
lke
Photographer

Nottinghamshire
Nottingham and London

Just looking - I think it is £6, hard to tell!

03 August 2011 07:48
Tansy_Blue
Model

That's not too much for such awesomesauce images. I will buy one on my way home from the doctor's today. While we're roughly on the topic, I have the same kind of snake as this: Sneaky's in Marie Claire! I'm so proud. <3

Andy_B is off-lineSilver Member
03 August 2011 07:49
Andy_B
Photographer
Andy_B
London
London

Great pictures.

I thought I recognised the rope work - and indeed it belongs to our very own Esinem.

03 August 2011 07:50
lilylime
Model
This member has been reset to pending

OMG thats crazy

Gavin is off-line
03 August 2011 07:50
lke
Photographer

Nottinghamshire
Nottingham and London

Just looking - I think it is £6, hard to tell! For 30 pages by Solve Sundsbo - it's worth it for that alone - the rest is a bonus, and what a bonus!

03 August 2011 07:53
Tansy_Blue
Model

Quote from Andy_B
I thought I recognised the rope work - and indeed it belongs to our very own Esinem.

I was wondering who rigged it - thanks for the info!

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
03 August 2011 08:05
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

I often see Love magazine with 2 or 3 different covers. Is it just the cover that is different?
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

16 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin pinklilly SJH30
bogan browny7 Edphoto Fluffypup George99 Hazy martinchristie paulj1980 photostevo redtail RenedeHaan sammylhel Steveh32