Reminder Secure

London Purestorm meet-up (social &networking)

This thread is being watched by 6 people
14 August 2011 18:22
Tansy_Blue
Model

Thanks for coming everyone, I had an awesome time. The fake jaffas are my favourites. <3 ...Should (when?) this happens again, please be aware that I have Tansy_Blue is a naughty person e facial recognition and won't recognise any of you. Remind me of who you are and I'll be fine.
"The poetic, the scientific, the erotic - why should the imagination care which master it serves?" - Ian McEwan

Ely is off-line
14 August 2011 18:36
Ely
Model
Ely
Lancashire
Blackburn

They were implied brownies! Not like mine! Pfft!!
Tansy next time I am going to be Dave hahaa! :P
Life is like photography - You develop from the negatives!

14 August 2011 19:17
Tansy_Blue
Model

That may well break my brain. Please don't, however amusing it may be. XD
"The poetic, the scientific, the erotic - why should the imagination care which master it serves?" - Ian McEwan

Ely is off-line
14 August 2011 19:18
Ely
Model
Ely
Lancashire
Blackburn

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA It'll be fun

I just found the pictures from last night... brace yourselves LOL!!!
Life is like photography - You develop from the negatives!

14 August 2011 19:24
nicoleeee
Model

I wish I could have gone - please have another one soon!
looking for creative minds in the south west, message me if that sounds like you!

KT101 is off-line
15 August 2011 07:38
kt101
Photographer
kt101
Hertfordshire
Borehamwood

Got there about 10-50 and you had all gone

The original plan to get there about 7 went out the window when the missus produced a stunning Tapas meal for us both.
Combined with a bloody good bottle of wine, I just had to forgo the meet but still hoped someone would still be there.

But alas. Just tumbleweed and the remnants from the purestorm group.

Still. I got a good few shots of London at night that I wanted to.

Hopefully get there a lot earlier at the next one.
What do I know about photography..... I'm a mechanic/milkman/driver/dogsbody. etc. etc. etc.

SimonB is off-lineGold Member
15 August 2011 13:14
DaseinPhoto
Photographer
DaseinPhoto
Essex
Epping

Quote from squodge
... and there was a mixture of real brownies and almost-real ones. I even saw fake Jaffa Cakes oh no!

Does anyone else want to be rude about my contribution to the catering - well OK, bring it on, I'm used to it, Unloved is my middle name (no, really it is, I have very strange and cruel parents) 

I'll have you know those weren't just any fake Jaffa Cakes, they were M&S fake Jaffa Cakes 
I got the secret to happiness from the back of a bleach bottle - "Stand upright in a cool place"

squodge photography is off-line
15 August 2011 17:31
squodge
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
squodge
London
London

Quote from DaseinPhoto
Does anyone else want to be rude about my contribution to the catering - well OK, bring it on, I'm used to it, Unloved is my middle name (no, really it is, I have very strange and cruel parents) 

I'll have you know those weren't just any fake Jaffa Cakes, they were M&S fake Jaffa Cakes 

Simon, I jest! Those were actually very tasty Jaffa Cakes, even better that they were dark chocolate
There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who do not.

toast is off-line
15 August 2011 18:11
TravellingToast
Photographer
TravellingToast
Singapore

i'm glad you cleared that up squodge, i was starting to wonder which ones were fake and which ones real

15 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
DeloresClaws OlgaCabaeva RoxyMendez
antoinewynn cliffc daygo10 kingfisher Kjoservices mackenzieking masquephoto Mattcairns MrDL skymouse tob
matt