Reminder Secure

Feed Back Section Comments

faces is off-line
28 July 2011 14:57
rodandthefaces
Photographer

Tyne and Wear

I feel that it would be helpful if there was a space as to why the photographer would not recommend a model.

When the model did show up and the photographer marked feedback as may possibly work with again, space for reasons may help other photographers that were thinking of working with the model make an informed decision.

The way in which system is set up as it stands does not tell would be interested photographs enough, if anything by way of feedback.

28 July 2011 15:08
SamCorban
Photographer

There is nothing to stop you contacting the photographer to ask them what the issue was.

You used be be able to leave notes with non-positive feedback, but is very open to just being used for abuse.

Best tip - if you have concerns contact the people they have worked with via the message system.

Rupert Rudd is off-line
28 July 2011 15:22
RupertRudd
Photographer
RupertRudd
East Yorkshire
Hull

That sounds very one way.
Models would of course want to say why a photographer is not recommended. Reasonable too.
Can you not forsee the retaliation and the debate following a slightly negative comment? With the resultant mess for the Mods to referee over.

What may be a negative for one photographer may not be very important for another.
I certainly don't want the responsibility of damaging a models future by a few ill chosen words. Remember the literary standards of many PS members and the accuracy of their words are not always the highest.

As Sam above says, use the references and message service provided here.
A little help is worth a lot of sympathy.

28 July 2011 15:29
PUNKuate
Photographer

Quote from SamCorban
There is nothing to stop you contacting the photographer to ask them what the issue was.

Think the only issue with the current system is when the person is no longer a member, especially if its from a model to a photographer as there could be potential safety concerns that you can't find out.
My name is "Lynn" or you can call me "Lynnie". Do NOT spell my name "Lynne" or I will smack you.

28 July 2011 16:57
SamCorban
Photographer

Quote from PUNKuate
Think the only issue with the current system is when the person is no longer a member, especially if its from a model to a photographer as there could be potential safety concerns that you can't find out.

I can see you're point with that - it's a tricky one!

But the same could be said if there were comments and the person that had left them had also left PS - they wouldn't be able to explain them further.

13 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Just_Janine Krystald michelledefeo1 Welshrose2009
BOBREEVES copperbronze darimages dave@studio99 ellessephotography frankpht GGDP_Photography Lssm2 rscott360