Reminder Secure

Is it possible to...

27 July 2011 03:58
twentytwenty
Photographer

Turn off the bit on my portfolio,  that links to my images on other peoples ports ?

Jenna Lou is off-line
27 July 2011 04:36
DamagedRoses1987
Model
DamagedRoses1987
Rhondda Cynon Taf
Aberdare

Are you onabout the link under a photo of the models name?

Jen Somerfield ♥ is off-lineGold Member
27 July 2011 04:43
JenSomerfield
Model
JenSomerfield
Bristol
Bristol

I know basic members don't have that link, but you can 'untag' yourself from images you don't want appearing there.

27 July 2011 04:44
PUNKuate
Photographer

No, and its why I cancelled my old paid membership.
My name is "Lynn" or you can call me "Lynnie". Do NOT spell my name "Lynne" or I will smack you.

27 July 2011 04:58
twentytwenty
Photographer

Thanks guys. pity that option is not available, I just checked who else had my images up, and found a model from Russia that I photographed a few years ago, god. Maybe I will add it to the suggestion box.

Punkuate. always wondered why you stuck with the free membership, now I know

Paul Hodson is off-line
27 July 2011 04:59
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

I am not sure why you want to (not that I am criticising you for it )
The only reason I can see is that you are unhappy with the quality - but I would not have thought you would have provided the images in that case? Although I suppose you may feel that you have improved since some earlier images perhaps.

Nice portfolio anyway!

Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

27 July 2011 05:16
twentytwenty
Photographer

Thanks for the portfolio comment. but I get embarrassed over the quality of the stuff I have just shot. I dont really need reminded of the stuff I use to shoot years ago,

Jen Somerfield ♥ is off-lineGold Member
27 July 2011 05:18
JenSomerfield
Model
JenSomerfield
Bristol
Bristol

You can go onto that section and click Delete for all the images you're not proud of.

I've only done that to one image so far. Being a bit brave.

6 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
antonart Antz dby47 flair_photography Pval Steveh32