Reminder Secure

North East group shoot: Models United against trafficking for STOP(UK)

This thread is being watched by 2 people
Melanie Lynn Robson is off-line
23 July 2011 07:18
melrobson02
Model
melrobson02
Tyne and Wear
Newcastle Upon Tyne

Hi everyone!

I welcome you to a charity group shoot on Saturday 20th August 2011 to raise money for STOP(UK). The charity work by identifying and working to save people who have been trafficked into miserable, extremely brutal lives of prostitution, drugs and/or harsh manual labour. They are thrilled we are looking to help them and have sent lots of media material, team t-shirts and they're going to feature the photos on their website/blog.

The day will cost £15 to photographers which will go directly to the charity (with JustGiving acting as the middle-man so you know your money is secure). You can donate money afterwards  on the day if you'd like to give more and models can also donate to the raffle, a 'best picture' competition and more. Models will be working TFCD.

The shoot is at Studio5000 which is right next to Pallion Metro station in Sunderland.

Who's interested? Please let me know. We'll have several high quality, experienced models including myself, Bex Taylor, Stephanie Power and Lauren Bradshaw (more to be confirmed) and refreshments will be provided.

If you would like to be super kind and cannot attend but want to donate, you can make an online donation here. I am eternally grateful for contributions;

http://www.justgiving.com/Melanie-Robson1 

I look forward to hearing from you all about this exciting day The flyer was designed by the brilliant Fraser Mutch

Mel x

David Ayre is off-line
27 July 2011 16:23
david_ayre_photography
Photographer
david_ayre_photography
Tyne and Wear
sunderland

Sounds good Mel think I should be able to make this.
www.davidayre.co.uk.....or..... http://davidayrephotography.blogspot.com/

John Croft is off-linePlatinum Member
27 July 2011 16:52
Maccroft
Photographer

Tyne and Wear
Newcastle upon Tyne

How long is it on for as maybe able to get there late afternoon.

28 July 2011 03:13
melrobson02
Model
melrobson02
Tyne and Wear
Newcastle Upon Tyne

That's great David. Would be grand to see you there.

John we should be shooting up until 6pm at least. If you wanted to come when everyone's packing up I'll still shoot with you and there are lots of other models coming.

Keep the acceptances coming photographers. We have some top model talent on board; there's Lisa-Ann Chrystal, Bex Taylor, Victoria Adams, Kirstin Dillon, Victoria Price, myself, Rachael Carey, Laura Wilson, Lauren Bradshaw, hopefully Stephanie Power and Nina Carmel Harrison and a few more 'possibles'.

We have been sent lots of material to give out, I have team t-shirts and someone will be photographing 'behind the scenes' shots. We've a make-up artist coming around 3pm to do professional touch-ups and wacky styles on the models. We've had prizes donated for the raffle. The charity are doing a feature about us on their website in the next few days, too. Please tell others who may be interested in this event x

28 July 2011 07:25
tori1990
Model

hi id be happy to do this, thats if you need another model let me know x

28 July 2011 17:01
melrobson02
Model
melrobson02
Tyne and Wear
Newcastle Upon Tyne

PM sent to you Tori

Any more photographers interested in this fab event?

We now have a pro make-up artist on board so you get models who are polished to perfection

Durham Photographics is off-lineSilver Member
29 July 2011 04:29
Sarge
Photographer
Sarge
County Durham

I will check my duties at work, and if i can make it count me in.

DarkHorse Photography is off-line
29 July 2011 07:10
Dawn_G
Photographer
Dawn_G
County Durham
Durham

Hi Mel, definitely count me in too :-)

Mick Bland is off-linePlatinum Member
01 August 2011 13:25
XR473D
Photographer
XR473D
Tyne and Wear
Sunderland

If there is a place Mel I would be up for this

02 August 2011 05:02
melrobson02
Model
melrobson02
Tyne and Wear
Newcastle Upon Tyne

I would love to see you there Sarge, Dawn and Mick.

I've added your names to my list. Please can those of you on facebook add the group and RSVP;

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=136494783101028

Anyone else is welcome to add themselves to my event group if they're interested in being involved x

14 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin ElleLaura emmac89 kev800 Leiigh19 prettypolly tanyacox
63jian digitizer dorrian HarishPadalia Michaelangelo mlp
matt