This thread is being watched by 2 people
Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
21 July 2011 10:40
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

You could set up a paysite to milk him for 'exclusive' printed photosets.

Could be a nice earner.....

And then after a few months report him to the police for harassment and they'll have evidence of his obsession
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Chrissie Red is off-line
21 July 2011 10:54
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

I hate to sound uncaring but if I were you I wouldn't get involved.

Although it sounds like you are already which I hope you contacted the police about the incident.

I have been asked a couple of times not to credit a photographer after working with him incase his crazy ex girlfriend sees he has been shooting nudes and throws a wobbly on him, ofcourse I took his name off the images but if he asked me not to use them or hide them in anyway then I would be asking him for my rates. Its not my fault he choose to get involved with a nutter its also not my fault she would react the way she did. Just like its not your problem the model you are talking about has a crazy boss. If it is SO bad then I'm wondering why she still works there really or why she continues to model through all of this?

She should deal with HER issue and not drag others into it. Contact the police or whoever else she needs to contact to get it sorted out.

Your a photographer - you take pictures to use and show off.. its not your problem if someone she doesn't want comes across them on your portfolio.

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin fashion29 Krystald RedXXX toxicinnocence
ad360photo alanbassettphotography alexo antoinewynn bilingbo diphoto djb1 ellessephotography eosfan Essexjohn freddie GSC4X kimsandman2 Kjoservices liteangle mlp oro pafriend rscott360 RUPERT Steveh32