south devon group shoot

This thread is being watched by 11 people
Stu-Art UK is off-line
04 August 2011 05:26
stu_art
Photographer
stu_art
Dorset

Would be interested in knowing about the Cobbaton shoot when a bit more is known, sounds like it could be a fun location. (I don't mind paying)

As for the Pixel8 shoot on Sept 18th, there is a cost, but look at who and how many models will be there. The location is new for Paul too which is a covered market yard, so enabling 'high street' location shots, use of a massive covered area for industrial look, some great stair cases and different building textures.

I shall be taking the opportunity of a bit of lesson time, but its more a faciltated shoot than a workshop per se, so those that know what they want and how to get it can just shoot. For those of us wishing to improve a bit more, we can get some tutoring.

http://www.pixel-8.biz/workshop.html

Have fun in Devon, can't make it myself, and was pondering whether Dartmoor would be alive with walkers and tourists near waterfalls etc....

Stuart :-)
"Capture what you see, see what you captured"

Keith Male is off-line
04 August 2011 10:50
keithmale
Photographer
keithmale
Devon
south brent

Warren House on the south west edge of dartmoor is a brill location. About 1.5 miles from Meavy which is a good place to meet great pub.

Keith Male is off-line
04 August 2011 13:27
keithmale
Photographer
keithmale
Devon
south brent

The house is called ditsworthy warren  great pics there in the past.

14 August 2011 03:39
screaming_images
Photographer

as a week to go and no intrest im assuming this is canceled
"For Gods sake Woman put your clothes on" the nightmares keep getting worse

Will is off-line
14 August 2011 04:11
Geminiphotographic
Photographer
Geminiphotographic
Devon

Quote from screaming_images
as a week to go and no intrest im assuming this is canceled

Very disappointing,  considering all the fuss made in this thread about a shoot in South Devon being organised.

Thank you Dave for the suggestions and trying to arrange a shoot for next weekend.

Regards Paul
Time waits for no man

Tom is off-lineSilver Member
14 August 2011 05:31
Tregonning_Photos
Photographer
Tregonning_Photos
Cornwall

just got a text from Ginny (gin_and_tonic) saying

"I have just got my holiday form back and it been refused
for two reasons
1) XXXX has already booked holiday on that date.
2) Sunday is their busiest day and they would need at least 4 weeks notice"

she has no idea where rule 2 came from as in the past she booked a Sunday off two days before on the Friday and there was no problem 

Alex White is off-line
26 September 2011 14:39
Blackout_Productions
Photographer
Blackout_Productions
Devon
Exeter

Well! Had an amazing time at Pixel8! Keen to shoot some more so is Cobbaton on?

32 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
benjy286 ElleLaura Jenny_P_Model Jessica_Knight LadyLycan Lilly_69 lindacanovamodel Stephieb27 xamberx Yenguo
AaronKent bbphotos Blancho clearview_photography cliffc david1500 djb1 Dphphotography duncanjames Flanders Gaudinio keltica Ladiesman Lukewhitephoto magpie1 mareeoosh modelboutique Puremoods Robinsky rogedodge silksky steveh32