Don't take care, take risks

alexkidd is off-line
18 July 2011 18:23
alexkidd
Photographer
alexkidd
East Yorkshire
Hull

ok due to seeming lack of objection to either date, i'll say thursday 5-8 if anyone fancies coming down, it's not like a bring your camera and show of your kit type affair, more of a meet up "hey you look nothing like your profile pic" affair
www.as-images.com or co.uk ~ i lack interweb social skills and may come across a bit james blunt

alexkidd is off-line
20 July 2011 17:39
alexkidd
Photographer
alexkidd
East Yorkshire
Hull

this is tommorrow for anyone that's missed it, i've got long hair and a beard and i'll be sat with a girl with incredibly curly hair (ringlets)
www.as-images.com or co.uk ~ i lack interweb social skills and may come across a bit james blunt

alexkidd is off-line
21 July 2011 18:13
alexkidd
Photographer
alexkidd
East Yorkshire
Hull

thanks to those that came rather enjoyed that

Laurence Power is off-line
21 July 2011 18:44
LaurenceJPower
Photographer
LaurenceJPower
Surrey
Esher

Alex

Great to meet up.

In addition to possibly changing the location, may I suggest that you put in the title the date and the magic word "drink" that might encourage more people to actually look at it and respond.

further to our conversation the applications that I use on my Android phone are

Photo tools which has dof calculator, blue and golden hour calculator, colour wheel, colour temperature chart etc.etc.

DoF calc just does DOF

Easy Release is the model release which allows an image to be attached, the form signed by the model and guardian if required, then the form is emailed wherever you want.

Finally Cashbook, this allows me to be on top of my expenses, nothing gets forgotten thus I can claim everything.

One application that I can't use ( it's mac only I understand) is a new one for people living in London. The program automatically request a refund from Transport for London (TFL) if you are delayed by more than 15 minutes due to tube problems, I guess TFL will be really cursing the developer.
Laurence J. Power

alexkidd is off-line
21 July 2011 18:47
alexkidd
Photographer
alexkidd
East Yorkshire
Hull

Aye, i had the two calculation ones but the model release app looks rather handy and i'd imagine you're right about the tfl one... be interesting to see if it takes off

21 July 2011 18:56
LaurenceJPower
Photographer
LaurenceJPower
Surrey
Esher

Re studios

There's The Pub Studio in Battersea and the other one is Altostratus on another site
Laurence J. Power

rc is off-lineSilver Member
21 July 2011 19:29
reserva89
Photographer
reserva89
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Alex, thanks for putting this together, good to meet you and the rest of your motley crew!

Manny is off-line
14 August 2011 06:13
manny70
Photographer
manny70
London

In kingston so up for it...

14 August 2011 06:40
LaurenceJPower
Photographer
LaurenceJPower
Surrey
Esher

You're a bit late, it was last month
Laurence J. Power

19 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Amazonian_chub AnnThompson butt3rflyxxx chosin
ad360photo bazza53 cliffc david1500 flashysnapper frankpht gordon lify mghphoto mish65 nycoe rankin22 Rob77 Studio1 will_i_am