London groups shoots ?!

This thread is being watched by 5 people
Manny is off-line
11 July 2011 15:24
manny70
Photographer
manny70
London

Reasonably new to model work. Does anyone know of any group shoots or possibly interested in setting one up ?!

11 July 2011 15:28
SerenDigital
Photographer

I might be interested in one in London since I'm working up there now. Depends on who/what/where etc, obviously.

11 July 2011 16:26
Tansy_Blue
Model

A London social would be cool. Always good to drink and chat with people who don't do a double take when you say "does anyone know how to make liquid latex do that drippy thing?".
"The poetic, the scientific, the erotic - why should the imagination care which master it serves?" - Ian McEwan

squodge photography is off-line
14 July 2011 15:23
squodge
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
squodge
London
London

I've organised a couple in the past. Who'd like me to organise one? If so, how much notice do we want... and would a Saturday be any good? Sadly I have an evening job, so I wouldn't be able to make any weekday evening meet-ups, unless you'd like me to organise something I can't come to lol!

~ squodge ~
There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who do not.

w4pictures is off-line
14 July 2011 16:38
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

Go on, Squodge. Organise something you can come to. Shortish notice is good. Friday would be great if you can get an evening off, otherwise Saturday.

Manny is off-line
14 July 2011 16:44
manny70
Photographer
manny70
London

Squodge, def gets my vote...Sat would def be the best day...get in touch direct if you want to discuss ideas.

14 July 2011 17:02
Tansy_Blue
Model

Nooooo wait until August!

I'm overseas from Tuesday to August...I wanna come! D:

Weekend day might be good.
"The poetic, the scientific, the erotic - why should the imagination care which master it serves?" - Ian McEwan

squodge photography is off-line
14 July 2011 17:10
squodge
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
squodge
London
London

Okay, we'll go for a Sat some time in August, so Tansy can come. Shall we have a theme? Do we avoid or encourage photography & model related topics? How about chaperones and Jaffa Cakes?

I'll see about getting a Friday off in Aug, but it doesn't look good because most of the annual leave is booked months ahead by those with kids.

manny70: Did you have any particular ideas yourself, or you just want a general one-size-fits-all garden variety meet-up?
There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who do not.

CJChmiel is off-line
14 July 2011 17:14
CJChmiel
Photographer
CJChmiel
Hertfordshire
Croxley Green

Sounds very interesting, I'm interested in coming.

14 July 2011 17:15
JadedRed
Model

If it was a relaxed, social type thing i would be interested.

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Bluelah chosin louisakawaii lynnesel marvelmae72 natalie120525
63jian ad360photo AndeyePhotography anochecer Blancho DecimalDan djb1 dnlklondon freddie gazzer59 Ian_Walker Jskazza Ladiesman liteangle modelboutique Njsphotography Puremoods rscott360 scottmcccxiv Spiritofwales tonyk1 User12345