Reminder Secure

The drug Krokodil

08 July 2011 14:36
tasmintaylor
Model

I have managed to sit through two vids before I had enough the one with the woman with stitches everywere kinda felt sorry for her losing what was probs a good body once and the one with the man and his leg bin cut off but why did they use wire not a saw? either way just ewwwww never again.

08 July 2011 14:36
Student
Photographer

Quote from profilepictures
Seriously, I've seen some wierd Student is a naughty person in my time, but that isn't suitable for anyone of a nervous dispositon to watch, I'd suggest if you're the queasy type, don't watch the video's. You can't help but wonder which evil genius decided to launch that one on the world? More addictive than heroin, cheaper than chips, destined to eat you alive? No one in their right mind would ever disclose the recipe.

Nuts eh. 

I suppose it shows how bad coming off heroin can be if a person wants to be taught how to make that by someone who's skin is dissolving in front of them.
Just imo.

08 July 2011 14:42
fashionista_ph0t0
Photographer

Its here

Razoir is off-line
08 July 2011 16:08
JeromeRazoir
Photographer
JeromeRazoir
Devon
Crediton

Quote from Student
Nuts eh. 

I suppose it shows how bad coming off heroin can be if a person wants to be taught how to make that by someone who's skin is dissolving in front of them.

If you believe coming off Heroin is that bad read Junk Medicine by Thoedore Dalrymple. A very experienced psychiatrist and prison doctor. Or the Gyngell Report. That is available on-line. It is a government report.
Who but a jazz man would say of Bridget Bardot, "Man, what key is she in?"

08 July 2011 16:22
Student
Photographer

Quote from JeromeRazoir
If you believe coming off Heroin is that bad read Junk Medicine by Thoedore Dalrymple. A very experienced psychiatrist and prison doctor. Or the Gyngell Report. That is available on-line. It is a government report.

tbh, i'm more than likely not going to read those. Would you give a synopsis? (posh word of the day for me)  I'm not going to buy that is easy and pain free, I cant even quit the fags! 
Just imo.

Razoir is off-line
08 July 2011 17:29
JeromeRazoir
Photographer
JeromeRazoir
Devon
Crediton

Quote from Student
tbh, i'm more than likely not going to read those. Would you give a synopsis? (posh word of the day for me)  I'm not going to buy that is easy and pain free, I cant even quit the fags! 

The thrust of both Dalrymple and Gyngel is that coming of Heroin is no worse than a bad cold. Coming off tobacco is worse!
Who but a jazz man would say of Bridget Bardot, "Man, what key is she in?"

08 July 2011 17:39
Student
Photographer

Quote from JeromeRazoir
The thrust of both Dalrymple and Gyngel is that coming of Heroin is no worse than a bad cold. Coming off tobacco is worse!

They must not have seen trainspotting laugh

I dunno, I assumed that whole tobacco being harder to kick harder than Heroin was just due to availability. I'm sure i'm not clued up but no worse than a bad cold? 

I'm sure no ones ever sucked a dick to get some lemsip! 
Just imo.

08 July 2011 18:11
rattusratus
Model

the truth is heroin isn't actually addictive at all, its a psychotic drug that plays on the mind causing paranoid delusion and becomes the only reliable thing in there life but its actually morphine thats the addictive and far more dangerous drug, from my research heroin addicts have a predisposition for addictive personality meaning there easily lead and are often on more than one drug, heroin in itself is not very dangerous its when you mix heroin it becomes deadly the most dangerous combination which kills over 80% of 'addicts' die from a heroin - cocaine mix but its the heroin that always gets blamed, the reason the mix is so deadly is that the heroin slows down the response of the nervous system and put the taker into almost an intern hibernation mode, however the cocaine speeds up the heart rate and jump starts the body as the 2 drugs mix it send the body into shock causing the brain to swell as it swells the pressure against the cranium shuts down the bladder and sweat glands causing the drugs to become trapped and continue to circulate causing a slow overdose
300 men have died in lincoln county in the last 3 years...... but what you must remember is i did not shoot them all

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Belane dramaqueen easytiger87 LucyLala morganrose91 Rika666 Tiinak UpscaleKim Xvampirox
Andy_B bobthetog capturingmemories carshaltonkev crazycozzie Digitalelegance jorgecaan Kevinuk KJOSERVICES lensworksphotography ltphotography mantisphoto michaelJ mikeriot rscott360 Simon_P skystudio williamsimagery yekim yellow_peril
Njfield