This thread is being watched by 1 person
HowardJ is off-line
25 June 2012 02:38
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

You don't need fake tan as there's loads of sun around in the UK for you to get a natural tan.

Hannah Jones is off-line
25 June 2012 03:33
LilyWhite
Model
LilyWhite
Somerset
Yeovil

Or you could stay pale like me
I joke, St Tropez if you have money, St Moritz if you're skint

alex crawford is off-lineSilver Member
08 July 2012 18:19
alexcrawford
Photographer
alexcrawford
Essex
Chelmsford

Quote from Klouise1992
BUT...I have finally found an amazing cheap tan.. its called EXPOSE...Girlies...you have to try it its amazing.. i get it in poundland.. and you can get it in savers... Its only £1!!!!! AND ITS AMAZINGGGG i buy about 3 bottles everytime i go in the shop! x

thanks for the recommendation. i have a local poundland and will be
lapping up some of their shelf supplies soon...
at £1 a pot it can't be scoffed at.

09 July 2012 01:16
RubyJames
Model
This member has been reset to pending

The one I have tried recently and its absolutely great is siennax, buy it online at www.sienna.x.co.uk, failing that i have a supplier, I could get you a bottle to try and you can send me a cheque if you want more... happy to do that for anyone... also ladies, please bear this in mind.. by Decemeber I will be a fully accredited MUA.. so if you need me..get in touch xx

20 July 2012 08:03
alshepherd
Model

garnier, gradual tan is pretty good, and doesn't cost the earth. x
See my full portfolio at http://anniesnow.wix.com/official

Victoria Claire is off-line
20 July 2012 09:49
VictoriaClaire
Model

Lancashire
Bolton

I get St Tropez its 2.99 from b&m's or 3.99 from tesco. I usually put it on the night before a shoot so its developed loverly and you can check for bits you have missed the next day. But I always put moisutiser on before the tan so my skin wont look dry xx

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin davenport Exoticangel Gracieuxlove jenstar22 maria_dyl RedXXX rob452
bradder chicimages daveo eosfan Essexjohn Hazy keltica MIB nemesis paulspics21 penfold10 redbaron Sarge skinz smooth_image steveh32 w4pictures westend_portfolios