Reminder Secure

Reply rates

This thread is being watched by 1 person
05 July 2011 04:12
Tansy_Blue
Model

Mph - 91% (your new main image is fairly awesome, by the way) Gin_and_Tonic - 91% Tiinauk - 87% Eddie has the highest I've seen so far. I wouldn't fuss too much about reply rates personally, only a small proportion of members (gold and platinum) can see them and those members will have seen some fairly abysmal reply rates (seen quite a few 1%s meself). >50% means you reply to over half the messages sent to you, and that indicates (to me) that if I write something polite and well worded that doesn't ask for something not on their profile (eg asking for TF when it states they don't do it) then I'll get a reply.
"The poetic, the scientific, the erotic - why should the imagination care which master it serves?" - Ian McEwan

Paul Hodson is off-line
05 July 2011 04:37
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Thanks Tansy - you are too kind!

(I would have sent you a PM - but then you would have had to reply or your reply rate would..... )
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

05 July 2011 04:54
Dekker
Photographer

Yeah, I think the reply rate is a half-decent measurement, but I'd also like to see "frequency of login" or something similar.

I keep "My Contact" favourite lists populated with models I want to contact next time I do a series of shoots. I then sort by "Last login date" and then start contacting from the top to bottom...this unfortunately doesn't seem to work too well, as you get plenty of people that login in once every 4-6 weeks and I've just happened to get them in their little cycle. I currently have 14 mails to models sent since the early June that still haven't been read yet (for a shooting week in the middle of July). I've had to send two additional tranches of mails (plus 2 casting calls) to finally start to get some quality responses.

Of course, the two best (and quickest to book) were professional models that I offered paid work to...replied within 24 hours, shoot sorted 24 hours after that!

So some kind of indicator..like "Logs in hourly/daily/weekly/fortnightly/monthly/quarterly/annually!" running average indication for members would be super useful! What do people think? Worth putting that to Matt?

Paul Hodson is off-line
05 July 2011 04:57
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from Dekker
Yeah, I think the reply rate is a half-decent measurement, but I'd also like to see "frequency of login" or something similar.

I like the idea - but I suppose so long as a model reacts if they get an email saying they have a message it does not actually matter if they have not logged in for a while.

Having said that - it does put me off too.
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

17 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
fionafelony hazel_rose sarahjane1
ad360photo andrewf Auctioneer ellessephotography evopro Fashionphotography george gerkha27 GGDP_Photography nemesis Rhadamanthus studio1910 Thunder_Photos westend_portfolios