Reminder Secure

Fetish box

This thread is being watched by 2 people
18 July 2011 16:40
JadedRed
Model

Quote from jes
Er...me!...and a few others actually!

What not ever? Not even a fly? What would you do if one of your animals got fleas or lice?

Not that i dont believe you (i'm not exactly a cold blooded killer myself) but you would admit you're in quite a minority, but to rant about killing worms like its the sickest thing ever is quite an overreaction IMO, especially coming from someone with animal products in their work. Had it have come from someone like yourself i might have thought it a little less silly.

Jesfish is off-line
19 July 2011 09:50
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Quote from JadedRed
What not ever? Not even a fly? What would you do if one of your animals got fleas or lice?

Not that i dont believe you (i'm not exactly a cold blooded killer myself) but you would admit you're in quite a minority, but to rant about killing worms like its the sickest thing ever is quite an overreaction IMO, especially coming from someone with animal products in their work. Had it have come from someone like yourself i might have thought it a little less silly.

Yes, I see your point!  I do use treatments on my animals for parasites but it's a necessity rather than something I do for pleasure.

Ian Jackson is off-line
19 July 2011 10:27
brownnwhite
Photographer

Kent

Great idea Bob - could have an orange and a mask for adult fetish....

Jes - we all kill other living creatures daily - there are many small creatures we cant see, nemotode worms etc. In the 20's the tape worm was sold as a slimming aid for humans so is killing parasites a "necessity"?

Am actually with you in your sentiments - just that making sweeping statements will attract a challenge or two...

Its nice to be important but more important to be nice

Jesfish is off-line
19 July 2011 13:03
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Quote from brownnwhite
Great idea Bob - could have an orange and a mask for adult fetish.... Jes - we all kill other living creatures daily - there are many small creatures we cant see, nemotode worms etc. In the 20's the tape worm was sold as a slimming aid for humans so is killing parasites a "necessity"? Am actually with you in your sentiments - just that making sweeping statements will attract a challenge or two...

Like I said...I kill parasites, and tape worms are damaging.

I don't mind if people want to challenge me on the subject and If they can educate me along the way with things I never thought about, then I'm happy to learn.  However, I don't kill animals for food or fun so unless I become a buddhist , wear a mask and sweep insects away from my path, I'm not going to be 100% sure that I kill nothing!  It would take me ages to get anywhere!! LOL!

8 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ch_mon eclipsephoto ellessephotography jeromoek modelimaging Photojames43 Pictureimage rscott360