Roswell Ivory is off-line
03 July 2011 06:30
Roswell_Ivory
Model
Roswell_Ivory
London
FULL-TIME TRAVELLER AVAILABLE ANYWHERE

Hiya!

I think it would be a really good idea to have a box to tick for fetish work as currently, the only one similar is "adult".
I, along with quite a few other models, do fetish work (e.g. bondage websites) but not the traditional "adult" work, e.g. open-leg, G/G. I'm reluctant to mark that I do adult work, as I don't think it's an accurate representation for models shooting fetish.

Please could we have a fetish box?

ROSWELL xx
WEBSITE: http://www.roswellivory.co.uk BLOG: http://roswellivory.wordpress.com

03 July 2011 06:52
gin_and_tonic
Model

+1

beauvoir is off-line
03 July 2011 07:26
beauvoir
Model
beauvoir
Birmingham
Birmingham

I concur.

Michael Dainty is off-line
03 July 2011 08:10
Mike_Dainty_ARTIST
Photographer
Mike_Dainty_ARTIST
Merseyside
Liverpool

Sorry, I'm not that sure that would really clarify what any particular individual will or will not do.
What I mean is you have nude ticked so people already know that nudity does not offend you and you would be willing to undertake nude work.
Adult to me (and I think to most) would indicate a more openly sexualised aspect, either solo or with a partner.
Fetish is even more subjective and can mean lots of things (whatever floats ones boat) you can do fetish fully clothed it is the story behind the picture that inspires the bodies largest sexual organ (the brain) to read into it what you want to.
e.g. you may well be willing to do bondage work nude. while somebody else would freak out if I asked to tie them up even fully clothed. However if I asked you could I photograph you fully dressed but wearing a Hitler youth uniform while holding a banana and standing behind a goat you would probable tell me (quite rightly) to sling my hook.

Mike.

P.S. If you do fancy doing the latter scenario, then PM me

desyek is off-line
03 July 2011 08:13
desyek
Photographer
desyek
Mid Glamorgan

And there was me thinking this was in the 'swapshop' part of the website.

Thoroughly disappointed.

Reverend Skyfall Slipperypants (Deceased)
Mr. Jelly! Mr. Jelly! Error at Address Number 6, Treacle Mine Road. Melon melon melon +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++ +++Whoops! Here comes the cheese! +++

03 July 2011 08:38
gin_and_tonic
Model

Quote from Mike_Dainty_ARTIST
Sorry, I'm not that sure that would really clarify what any particular individual will or will not do.
What I mean is you have nude ticked so people already know that nudity does not offend you and you would be willing to undertake nude work.
Adult to me (and I think to most) would indicate a more openly sexualised aspect, either solo or with a partner.
Fetish is even more subjective and can mean lots of things (whatever floats ones boat) you can do fetish fully clothed it is the story behind the picture that inspires the bodies largest sexual organ (the brain) to read into it what you want to.
e.g. you may well be willing to do bondage work nude. while somebody else would freak out if I asked to tie them up even fully clothed. However if I asked you could I photograph you fully dressed but wearing a Hitler youth uniform while holding a banana and standing behind a goat you would probable tell me (quite rightly) to sling my hook.

Mike.

Mike I do agree with you to an extent on this but you said it yourself
"Adult to me (and I think to most) would indicate a more openly sexualised aspect"  

but to some "Adult means any form of nudity even topless,
so it would still mean the photographer using common sense and looking at the boxes ticked
nude = yes
fetish = yes
Adult = NO

these are all classed as fetish to some but not to others 1 would be bondage, 2 would be lingerie, but 3 could be fashion.
again and as always in the end it all comes down to communication. 

and saying that I have read some where that it is not uncommon for people in Japan to wear Shibari under every day clothes so in fact  all 4 images could be called fashion  

Rod Macdonald is off-line
03 July 2011 09:02
rod_m99
Photographer
rod_m99
Cambridgeshire
Cambridge

Agree - this would be very useful, at least as much for photographers' profiles as for models'!

Rod Macdonald is off-line
03 July 2011 09:03
rod_m99
Photographer
rod_m99
Cambridgeshire
Cambridge

Quote from gin_and_tonic

it is not uncommon for people in Japan to wear Shibari under every day clothes...  

And not just in Japan!

Moi is off-line
03 July 2011 09:52
clearview_photography
Photographer
clearview_photography
County Durham
North East

............ you fully dressed but wearing a Hitler youth uniform while holding a banana and standing behind a goat

Oh that old Nazi, fruit based Goat fetish thing, is it payed?
The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose." - James Baldwin

Roswell Ivory is off-line
03 July 2011 13:14
Roswell_Ivory
Model
Roswell_Ivory
London
FULL-TIME TRAVELLER AVAILABLE ANYWHERE

Mike.

HA HA HAAAAAA *fell off my chair*

I do get where you're coming from, but to *me* (and this is just my opinion), "adult" means open-leg/GG/BG/continental-type stuff, whereas "fetish" implies bondage/ponygirl/heavy rubber. I know that some models will do conventional adult levels but won't touch fetish.

Or maybe instead have a "bondage box"? Now THAT sounds kinky!
WEBSITE: http://www.roswellivory.co.uk BLOG: http://roswellivory.wordpress.com

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa ElleLaura indiaxxx rob452 sacha4creative Sammi_1985
claypaws cliffc Darimages djb1 Einstein eosfan GlasgowPhotographer keltica Ladiesman Manchestertog1 MauricesImagery Robinsky rscott360 siclews Spiritofwales Steveh32