"enchanted " forest group shoot idea

Catherine is off-lineSilver Member
01 July 2011 09:07
catherinewilliams
Model
catherinewilliams
West Midlands
Ross-on-wye

I have been trying to get a photographer to commit to a shoot at Puzzlewood in the forest of Dean for ages with no luck so I am opening up to any togs and models and MUA  who would be interested.

Puzzlewood is an amazing location it has a real enchanted look and that's why it has been used for a number TV dramas and films most recently Dr Who when it was invaded by weeping angels a series called Merlin and a yet to be released Hollywood film of Jack and giant killer.

see  http://www.puzzlewood.net/thewood.htm

It would ideally suit a mystical fairy like  theme and I have some nice dresses I want to use.

Please note they will not allow nudity because I have asked.

I would prefer to do this on a morning while the kids are still at school .
The wood is privately owned and charges £11 entry . There is parking a cafe,shop and toilets.

Its at Coleford in the forest of Dean and about 40 minuets drive from Gloucester. I may be able to pick people up
from the station .

Anyone interested please get back to me ASAP so we can arrange a date.

I once spent a weekend in Bath, with ass-kicking mum of 8 Miss Cath. No offence to this mummy, the play-fighting was funny. But now I might need an Osteopath! by Laya Randle-Conde

Dave Fish is off-line
01 July 2011 15:30
davefish
Photographer

West Midlands

I'm quite interested in this. I can try to get a MUA interested as well.
http://www.davefishphotography.co.uk/People/DDFX/The%20Vampire/index.html

01 July 2011 18:33
catherinewilliams
Model
catherinewilliams
West Midlands
Ross-on-wye

That would be great Dave ,especially with a MUA. Looks like you have a good imagination.

Anyone else interested in doing something creative? TFP by the way.
I once spent a weekend in Bath, with ass-kicking mum of 8 Miss Cath. No offence to this mummy, the play-fighting was funny. But now I might need an Osteopath! by Laya Randle-Conde

03 July 2011 12:02
catherinewilliams
Model
catherinewilliams
West Midlands
Ross-on-wye

I am previsionally saying this will be 21st July at 11am.
We need more people.!

If required I can pick people up from Glouceter station.

17 July 2011 18:58
catherinewilliams
Model
catherinewilliams
West Midlands
Ross-on-wye

Need more models for this. Anyone interested? Transort can be provided from Gloucester station if required or Hereford area.

Preswylfa is off-line
18 July 2011 05:08
gwentman
Photographer
gwentman
Caerphilly
Blackwood

Just having a look at their home page Catherine.
Where does the £11 admission fee come into it?

A very interesting place and worth exploring in its own right.

Mike.

18 July 2011 05:29
catherinewilliams
Model
catherinewilliams
West Midlands
Ross-on-wye

Sorry that was a mistake, its £ 4.50 l paid £ 11 for a years pass.Thats the admission for the whole day well worth it with or without a camera.
Kids and adults never get bored.

Quote from gwentman
Just having a look at their home page Catherine.

Where does the £11 admission fee come into it?

A very interesting place and worth exploring in its own right.

Mike.

Dave Fish is off-line
18 July 2011 16:43
davefish
Photographer

West Midlands

Looking forward to this shoot

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AdelineE chosin ElleLaura Jo80 Kate_anne Kaylie LadyLycan lynnesel Stephieb27
ad360photo epsmith Flanders funky gazzer59 GGDP_Photography Hotshotyorkshire iestyn jackw jas johntisbury Jpdo jyp kai_kul kaosrox picusio rscott360 stevegosh steveh32 tms
harbourstudio