This thread is currently locked
27 July 2011 08:30
JadedRed
Model

*bump*

28 July 2011 12:49
JadedRed
Model

Anyone wanting to come is welcome to PM me their mobile number and i will text/call you beforehand to check you are coming/not lost/not running late.

28 July 2011 15:39
JadedRed
Model

Okay, if people who want to come wish to send me their mobile numbers i will get in contact on the day to check you are coming/check if you're running late/check you're not lost. This is not a requirement but could be helpful.

If i get 10 people to confirm with numbers i will wear a themed costume and look like a complete tit to make me easy to find. An offer you cant refuse, right?

Family, friends, other halves are welcome.

We will meet at Leigh station at 1pm, the trains run fairly frequently from London Fenchurch Street on the c2c line (every 15 minutes i think), apparently there is free parking available. We will then move down the along the beach past ice cream stands, church groups and semi-naked OAPs, we might not get the weather for paddling this year but bring a towel anyway in case we decide to push someone in and its you (joking! maybe....), dont forget your sunscreen, then we have the pier the arcades and the funfair followed up by the pub. Those wishing to joing us in Southend should probably give me their phone number to help facilitate meeting up, the best bet is on Chinneries at about 4ish but is subject to change depending on my whim.

For the return journey you can get on the same c2c line from Southend central (i will direct anyone there who doesn't know where it is), please bear in mind when you buy return tickets you will need to either get them to Southend or purchase an additional one to cover the Southend-Leigh part of the journey, drivers who parked at Leigh and do not wish to walk back can jump on the train at Southend and get off about 3 stops later back at Leigh. Oyster cards are not valid at this end of the C2c line.

02 August 2011 17:04
JadedRed
Model

A quick note, i'm away at the minute so my replies may take a while, so the usual situation really, but Saturday is still on and i will try to check online a few times before then.

04 August 2011 11:34
JadedRed
Model

Another bump for last minute peoples.

05 August 2011 19:25
JadedRed
Model

See you tomorrow at 1 guys.

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
copperbronze RoninUK snapdragon two_stops