Reminder Secure

Southend - Another Day at the Seaside

This thread is being watched by 1 person
This thread is currently locked
30 June 2011 15:25
JadedRed
Model

Is anyone up for another social down by the crisp, clear waters of the Thames Estuary?

And would we like to do the beach side walk again or just go straight to the pub?

Suggestions for dates are welcome , I'm thinking the 6th August.

02 July 2011 17:54
JadedRed
Model

Hello?

I'm sure some of you PSers came last time, why so silent good monsieurs?

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
03 July 2011 01:50
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Are the waters of the Thames estuary realy crisp and clear?

Malc is off-lineSilver Member
03 July 2011 07:02
cziiki
Photographer
cziiki
London
London

I went to Southend once. It was quite nice and there's a castle with kids groups and a nice boaty place by a meadow just out of town. No-one sold winkles in plastic cups.

It's sort of like norfolk except there aren't any Norfolk barges, and there's Kent a few miles away not Belgium over the horizon.

Takes ages to drive to from west London. I think the estuary airport is a great idea.

03 July 2011 07:57
Toxicherry
Model
This member has been suspended

Id love to but getting there will be tricky

03 July 2011 11:51
JadedRed
Model

Quote from paulford
Are the waters of the Thames estuary realy crisp and clear?

Only one way to find out...

03 July 2011 11:54
JadedRed
Model

Quote from cziiki
I went to Southend once. It was quite nice and there's a castle with kids groups and a nice boaty place by a meadow just out of town. No-one sold winkles in plastic cups. It's sort of like norfolk except there aren't any Norfolk barges, and there's Kent a few miles away not Belgium over the horizon. Takes ages to drive to from west London. I think the estuary airport is a great idea.

You didn't go to Old Leigh, loads of winkles in plastic cups there.

03 July 2011 11:58
JadedRed
Model

Quote from Toxicherry
Id love to but getting there will be tricky

If anyone wants to come by train, we'll probably be meeting at Leigh station on the c2c line.

26 July 2011 19:39
JadedRed
Model

Update...

Okay so if we've settled on the 6th August who still wants to come and who would want to meet at 1ish at Leigh and who would want to meet a bit later in the pub?

Photolion is off-lineSilver Member
27 July 2011 01:55
kpg
Photographer
kpg
Essex
Wickford

My choice might vary depending on the final plans, and potential other plans, but I'd probably be aiming for the 1ish arrival idea personally.

3 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Modtog1976 poah ZainS